• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu's 1.5% vs Fi's 2% cash back?

harisund

TF Buzz
Other than the 5% on bill pay and 10% on Tata branded products, it appears Tata neu offers 1.5% on UPI merchant payments, but Fi has a 2% cash back, right?

And considering there are plenty of merchants who turn off rupay CC purchases (IRCTC and Decathlon come to mind immediately), will I be getting a cash back if I use Fi with IRCTC, and all other merchant payments?

It would appear getting a Fi debit card is easier than the Tata neu CC right for the cash back right?

(Yes, I am aware of the upper limit on the cash back available, the fees associated with various tiers of Fi accounts, the fact that one is a debit card while one is a credit card and so on .. but nevertheless, I just wanted to know if when shopping at merchants who have turned off rupay-CC if I use the Fi debit card I will still get the 2% cash back)

I tried searching through the threads, but couldn't find anything comparing these 2 products directly , hence the question.