• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata neu statement( false alarm)

silly_putty

TF Premier
Screenshot_20230502-072138_Drive.jpg Screenshot_20230502-072153_Drive.jpg
Hdfc bank didn't gave a single neu coin for offline transactions. Not only that, in the 2nd page you can see that of one tata merchants too didn't receive any 1.5% or the bonus points! I'm cancelling mine next month and will suggest not going for this card to everyone.

Screenshot_20230502-073629_Drive.jpg
Edit: - cc said that dmart comes under groceries, hence points are credited to that tab. At first he also lied that i won't receive any any points on upi for transaction below 100, but when i asked for source he apologized and raised request for upi transactions and few other missing rewards.

Edit 2:- i would like to apologise for this thread as someone below did the calculations for missing transactions and he pointed out that they are mentioned in the grocery tab.

Last edited:

Chupaxabra

TF Select
I also did a transaction on croma via tata neu and did not get 5 percent earn on tata brands. I also see some financial charges of 18 rs. Have shooted a mail to hdfc.
I also did a transaction at Croma and got the full 5%. 1.5% is listed in the main table and the remaining 3.5% is listed in the bottom table for Tata brands.

Can you check what the merchant name is appearing as against the Croma transaction? It needs to clearly state "Croma" for system to automatically give you the neucoins.

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I also did a transaction at Croma and got the full 5%. 1.5% is listed in the main table and the remaining 3.5% is listed in the bottom table for Tata brands.

Can you check what the merchant name is appearing as against the Croma transaction? It needs to clearly state "Croma" for system to automatically give you the neucoins.
In my case it was pay u payments but i paid using tata neu app only.

Chupaxabra

TF Select
In my case it was pay u payments but i paid using tata neu app only.
That's the reason you haven't got it. Regardless of if you're transacting on Tata Neu app or not, merchant name needs to be captured correctly as a Tata brand, or the system won't know about it.

I would suggest you email the NeuCard customer care explaining that the merchant name has been captured as the payment gateway instead of Croma, and attach the Croma receipt to it so they can see the same date and payment total. Hopefully, they will manually add the NeuCoins to your account.

When I was doing the transaction on Croma, even I was getting the payment gateway's name under merchant instead of Croma on the OTP page. That's why I kept cancelling the transaction until it showed Croma 😅

hellobois

TF Ace
Guys still I didn’t understand overall calculations for my statement!!
Can someone explain how this works? It’s crazy that I got my card on 29 Mar’23 and no statement generated on 1st April’23 but 12 Neu coins were transferred in neu app for that and today I got my first statement but overall calculations i didn’t understand much. Also I did C2C transfers as well
this "Tele Transfer Credit" is from which portal/app?