• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - LTF CC based on order milestones

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did anyone else see the attached banner for Tata Neu Rewards League Offer.
It looks like Tata Neu users will be eligible for LTF Tata Neu Credit Cards based on the number of orders placed. There is also an option to convert existing paid CC to LTF if the user reaches Final milestone (9 orders with minimum order value of Rs.500).
Of course there is minimum order criteria to other terms & conditions but it's still pretty straightforward and doable IMHO. There is also additional Neu Points & other cash voucher offers + highest spenders will get expensive gifts like Vacation/TV etc.
Top most spend tier (Final Milestone) promises up to 51% returns !
P.S: My Tata Neu LTF CC application got rejected for odd reasons and I've already escalated for a solution. So don't have a Tata Neu card yet.

Attachments

• Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - Banner.jpeg
    Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - Banner.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 413
  • Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - Milestones.jpeg
    Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - Milestones.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 418
  • Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - T&C.jpeg
    Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - T&C.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Its upto 10% and not atleast 10%. Remember thst neu pass is limited to 2000 neu coins per order
It's been pretty much 10% at the lowest end since I have Infinity card and most people will not hit the limit of 2000 neu coins per order since the order value would have to be over 2L.

In several occasions the returns were well over 10% with card offers with 20% (up to 500) on BB for Rupay CC. So I placed a usual grocery order and got returns of 20% off + 10% on Neu app as usual + combine this with the ongoing league offer, then your returns just go crazy. There's isn't any other card or offer the can match this for Tata brands.
Other cards offers on BB which give 20% returns + another 5% when we place order through Neu app.

This card has been the very best for myself and most others who shop on BB regularly + occassionally on other Tata brands like Cliq, Croma etc.
One of my friends was also able to use some 25% flat discounts + 10% added Neu offers when booking at Ginger Hotels - I don't have complete details but he was very happy with the deal and thanked me several times for recommending this card.
Similarity several others in my friends and family circle love this card and are reaping excellent returns. I don't know how long these amazing offers will last for (besides the flat 10%) but they are the best option for most people who don't have other super premium cards.

Chupaxabra

TF Select
It's been pretty much 10% at the lowest end since I have Infinity card and most people will not hit the limit of 2000 neu coins per order since the order value would have to be over 2L.
I generally agree with you and find Infinity to be a useful card as well, but I think you've miscalculated the maximum order value.

Through Neu app, we get 5% back till a maximum of Rs. 2000, meaning a maximum order value of Rs.40k beyond which we wouldn't get additional NeuCoins from the app.

The other 5% from HDFC through the card, fortunately, has a much higher order limit from what I recall in the T&C.

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I generally agree with you and find Infinity to be a useful card as well, but I think you've miscalculated the maximum order value.

Through Neu app, we get 5% back till a maximum of Rs. 2000, meaning a maximum order value of Rs.40k beyond which we wouldn't get additional NeuCoins from the app.

The other 5% from HDFC through the card, fortunately, has a much higher order limit from what I recall in the T&C.
Apologies for the oversight and Thank you for the clarification.

Fortunately, none of our orders exceeded even 15k. So we're not limited by that factor

1pratham

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I did my 9th transaction yesterday on tata 1mg. It was more than Rs 500.The order got delivered today morning. However the league is still stuck on 8/9 transactions.
Anyone faced such issue?

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello all. Finished the league. I did it for my wife.
What's next after finishing this? Should we wait for the invite?

How much does factors of salary and HDFC balance maintenance and relationship with HDFC help in getting this Card as LTF ?

Screenshot_20230518-165901549.jpg

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
And does anyone know if we can use the league milestones vouchers at Offline Croma stores?

If yes , Can it be used along with Croma Gift Cards ? I have to make a 50k+ purchase in coming days.

And I can do it either from Amazon with ASVor croma vouchers. Want to maximize the benefit 😄

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you are eligible for the card based on HDFC’s internal criteria (credit score, relationship etc as you mention) you will definitely get it LTF
Thank you. My wife has account for 10+ years with HDFC. And would be added to my preferred by next week and is maintaining 1L+ since 2 months in her account. Her credit score is good. She just started working though. I am thinking this last point can be a deal breaker

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
And does anyone know if we can use the league milestones vouchers at Offline Croma stores?

If yes , Can it be used along with Croma Gift Cards ? I have to make a 50k+ purchase in coming days.

And I can do it either from Amazon with ASVor croma vouchers. Want to maximize the benefit 😄
Yes post June 20 or something u can get that 3k discount coupon and also can pay the rest via croma gift cards
Buying croma via ASV works as of now
Just have a word with that showroom guys to get more concrete information