• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - LTF CC based on order milestones

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did anyone else see the attached banner for Tata Neu Rewards League Offer.
It looks like Tata Neu users will be eligible for LTF Tata Neu Credit Cards based on the number of orders placed. There is also an option to convert existing paid CC to LTF if the user reaches Final milestone (9 orders with minimum order value of Rs.500).
Of course there is minimum order criteria to other terms & conditions but it's still pretty straightforward and doable IMHO. There is also additional Neu Points & other cash voucher offers + highest spenders will get expensive gifts like Vacation/TV etc.
Top most spend tier (Final Milestone) promises up to 51% returns !
P.S: My Tata Neu LTF CC application got rejected for odd reasons and I've already escalated for a solution. So don't have a Tata Neu card yet.

Attachments

• Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - Banner.jpeg
    Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - Banner.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 414
  • Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - Milestones.jpeg
    Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - Milestones.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 419
  • Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - T&C.jpeg
    Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - T&C.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:

drk

TF Select
Hey just need to ask if I purchase 24k gold coin from Tata CLiQ on 21 May, will the transaction be reflected immediately in 15k milestones or after delivery???

silly_putty

TF Premier
Where can we sell gold coin purchased from tata cliq?
Depends, i bought from pn gadgil(my preferred jeweller) on tata cliq, and as i buy all my gold from them, they are willing to buyback the coin for 100% value(had to convince them). Usually jewellers buy back bullion as long as you furnish original bill to them. Just ask your preferred jeweller/local one for rates and sell.

ashishsinghi

TF Select
Depends, i bought from pn gadgil(my preferred jeweller) on tata cliq, and as i buy all my gold from them, they are willing to buyback the coin for 100% value(had to convince them). Usually jewellers buy back bullion as long as you furnish original bill to them. Just ask your preferred jeweller/local one for rates and sell.
What if i randomly go to some jeweler and try to sell it ?

rogerthat

TF Ace
Another way to sell the gold is use it as exchange while buying gold otherwise (small values). You will get nearly full value. I am sure most Indian households do gold purchases every year.

Hisoka

TF Ace
Do we have to do exactly 9 transactions of total minimum 15k? Or we can do more than 9 transctions of 500+ and eventually 15k will also get completed. Will that work?

Ex: I've done 3/4 transactions and 2200/3000 spent to clear second round
Now do I have to do the transaction of 800+ or I can do 2 transaction of 500+ and that'll also work?

Do we have to do exactly 9 transactions of total minimum 15k? Or we can do more than 9 transctions of 500+ and eventually 15k will also get completed. Will that work?

Now do I have to do the transaction of 800+ or I can do 2 transaction of 500+ and that'll also work?
You can even do 30 txns of 500 each - just need min 500 txn, and total value of 15k.

ccgeek07

TF Premier

It's minimum 9 orders, you can do more. But spend minimum 500 on each order.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer

9 txns of minimum 500 is must.

After doing 9 txns of minimum 500,
You can do txns of Amount less than 500 also to acheive 15k Target

Last edited:
9 txns of minimum 500 is must.

After doing 9 txns of minimum 500,
then txns of Amount less than 500 will also count towards 15k Target
Before ones also counted for total - not in 9 transaction though.
Like say, you do 5 txns of 501, then 6th txn is of 300 - that is counted for total of 15k, but your txn count will be at 5 still. So you need to do 4 more txns atleast.