• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - LTF CC based on order milestones

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did anyone else see the attached banner for Tata Neu Rewards League Offer.
It looks like Tata Neu users will be eligible for LTF Tata Neu Credit Cards based on the number of orders placed. There is also an option to convert existing paid CC to LTF if the user reaches Final milestone (9 orders with minimum order value of Rs.500).
Of course there is minimum order criteria to other terms & conditions but it's still pretty straightforward and doable IMHO. There is also additional Neu Points & other cash voucher offers + highest spenders will get expensive gifts like Vacation/TV etc.
Top most spend tier (Final Milestone) promises up to 51% returns !
P.S: My Tata Neu LTF CC application got rejected for odd reasons and I've already escalated for a solution. So don't have a Tata Neu card yet.

Attachments

• Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - Banner.jpeg
    Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - Banner.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 400
  • Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - Milestones.jpeg
    Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - Milestones.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 405
  • Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - T&C.jpeg
    Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - T&C.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
Just Now received call from Tata Neu Customer Care.

He told HDFC will start sending emails to persons who completed the League from tomorrow onwards for LTF.
The mail will contain some link where we have to fill some details. After that the card will be made LTF.

He also confirmed we can choose the final vouchers and also get the card LTF.
Share the link & enjoy the drama in hdfc

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I already chose the vouchers i wanted, where to access them now?
He is saying we can have the cake and eat it as well. I.e. we can have both final voucher and CC LTF offer.
A voucher once chosen can not be modified. We have only ONE go at the voucher selection.

Last edited:

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Check forum threads and Comments throughly.

You will find a way to make even Paid Neu Infinity worthy for Magnus users
Except for rupay offline cc, i do not find it of much value. For most of them in tata neu, we can pay with vouchers. Tata cliq, croma, bigbasket, titan and all. For flights i guess we can go for additional 5% with cc. Am i missing anything with this card?