• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Rewards League is BACK - April 2024.... Play and get rewards upto ₹15,000 ... Sorry NO LTF offer this year..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Another Superb Deal from Tata Neu this year as well, for the TATA IPL season 2024....

However, there is no LTF offer for Tata Neu Cards.. unlike last year.. It seems they must have got enough Cards in their books..

More details about this years' Rewards League soon...

--Edit New details added...

One Most commenly used, use-case scenario:

EDIT: --
The numbers metnioned here are higly variable in nature, depending upon the options you chose to fit your spending pattern..
The outcomes may vary hugely depending upon options.. YMMV !!

1713201207595.png

1713191632973.jpeg

1713192179862.png

1713191729073.png
1713192296994.png

1713192363113.png

Last edited:

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks for your appreciation and am glad that you found the real value in this deal…and in my efforts !!...

The thing is , most of the people are immediately ready to criticize about anything in life and extremely hesitant to appreciate anything positive about others..
it is a normal human tendency at large.... especially in this part of the world...
Of course there are some exceptions , for example , this instance. .
But what people don't recognise is:
Appreciating others , when needed, does actually makes one's life happier as he/she holds positive thoughts by minimizing negative aura around him/her....
Poor souls ..
It's just been 4 months joining TF but i have become a big fan of your threads and seriously appreciate your efforts in helping us maximize the benefits which are already available but might not be aware.

As such I have observed that being negative and criticising negatively is quite primal and maybe has been part of survival strategies for our ancestors.... What we can say as fear of unknown....

Still nevertheless, you have been so so helpful as I see your effort in supporting others across various thread and posts. I was really surprised when you asked someone to share the credit score sheet in a thread to guide him in detail on rectifying his messed up score.

Seriously, hats off to your efforts, support and guidance.... Cheers

Unrelated to this thread, just saying your LTF Neo Card thread changed my badge - TF Buzz to TF Premier within 2 weeks 😂😂

Last edited:

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Are you sure this "new beginnings" badge , which was credited by default by the way, will be considered in the 5 badge milestone? Because explicitly I didn't see that written anywhere. If its considered then it's good, would only require to complete 4 badges which is doable for metro cities people since bigbasket, 1mg, UPI and bills are nearly spend by all.
Regarding bills of 300+, are prepaid mobile recharges done through tata bill pay also eligible?
Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 6.43.19 PM.png
I think prepaid recharges except BSNL are eligible

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It's just been 4 months joining TF but i have become a big fan of your threads and seriously appreciate your efforts in helping us maximize the benefits which are already available but might not be aware.

As such I have observed that being negative and criticising negatively is quite primal and maybe has been part of survival strategies for our ancestors.... What we can say as fear of unknown....

Still nevertheless, you have been so so helpful as I see your effort in supporting others across various thread and posts. I was really surprised when you asked someone to share the credit score sheet in a thread to guide him in detail on rectifying his messed up score.

Seriously, hats off to your efforts, support and guidance.... Cheers

Unrelated to this thread, just saying your LTF Neo Card thread changed my badge - TF Buzz to TF Premier within 2 weeks 😂😂
Hey, thanks for taking time to appreciate my effort and expressing your views…
Sometimes these little things make one’s happier..
Not necessarily always money that counts..
Human relationships are also very important to make us happy.. always need to be in positive moods…

Anyway coming back to the subject..
Yes, having knowledge is one thing
and presenting it in an easily consumable format to a wider audience is entirely a different and difficult thing…
For this it takes a lot of effort and here I am not get any monetary benefit while doing so..
But I still enjoy this, if someone is benefiting from my effort… a little bit of acknowledgment and appreciation makes even much happier…

Anyway let’s discuss the subject

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Are you sure this "new beginnings" badge , which was credited by default by the way, will be considered in the 5 badge milestone? Because explicitly I didn't see that written anywhere. If its considered then it's good, would only require to complete 4 badges which is doable for metro cities people since bigbasket, 1mg, UPI and bills are nearly spend by all.
Regarding bills of 300+, are prepaid mobile recharges done through tata bill pay also eligible?
I believe “new beginnings” are included based on attached screenshot. It shows 3 more badges to go. I have got new beginnings and upi one.

See attached for exclusion on the bill payments badge.

Attachments

• IMG_7387.jpeg
    IMG_7387.jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7388.jpeg
    IMG_7388.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 21

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Anyone knows if they only consider the order value, or mode of payment too? I have some cliq cash for some refunds, can I use that to place an order and be counted in my badge?

Harsha896

TF Select
Anyone knows if they only consider the order value, or mode of payment too? I have some cliq cash for some refunds, can I use that to place an order and be counted in my badge?
AFAIK I didn't see any t&c regarding the payment methods. Maybe neucoins/wallet payments are considered.

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Tata Neu purchases to collect badges. Now if a purchase on Tata Neu is paid by Tata Neu UPI for an amount above rs. 1000/- will it qualify for UPI badge in addition to the badge applicable for purchased item.

Reactions: BMR

scn

TF Select
Nice @SSV

Well its not looks 27.5% 🤣.
Its actually more I found and even more with tata neu card

There is 5%+5% on bigbasket,1mg,tata-cliqw
bill pay : 5%
Also I found there is no restriction of eligible payment on bigbasket and tatacliq, so gift card with 2% and 5% which is same bought from tatanue also include this. Not sure but I do not find restriction to earn badge on this.

So out of 10000 gift card value badge
2500 for bigbasket
2000 for tatacliq
So only need to cover 5500 more on this league 😀

• Love
Reactions: SSV

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
I have completed all 5 .

1) was by default New beginning.

2) Did 5 DTH recharges of Rs 300 . Done for 6 months . Used Neu Infinity and got extra 100 neucoins . Around 12% returns .

3) Rupay CC txn to own Paytm QR , 100 coins

4) 5 grocery orders via BB from Airtel Axis . 5% + 10% + 200 extra coins . 22% return

5) 1k+ ordered 2 times from 1Mg using Neu Infinity. Plus 150 coins . 17.5%

On top of this extra 2000 coins . Spent 6500 got 4100 . 63% overall return !!

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have completed all 5 .

2) Did 5 DTH recharges of Rs 300 . Done for 6 months . Used Neu Infinity and got extra 100 neucoins . Around 12% returns .

4) 5 grocery orders via BB from Airtel Axis . 5% + 10% + 200 extra coins . 22% return

Excellent, this is how we need to maximise the returns and this is main idea behind this thread …

Well done you nailed it…
Congratulations!!!

The example I gave in my post was just an arbitrary one and gave an example of how much we could roughly get and it didn’t include the Tata Neu cards’ returns ( Plus/ Infinity) where applicable…
You made my day.. an excellent way of extracting the maximum juice and huge bang for the buck
Thanks for sharing…
Keep it up !!!

Last edited:

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
I have completed all 5 .

So this can be done and dusted with just 4 badges only...

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
Excellent, this is how we need to maximise the returns and this is main idea behind this thread …

Well done you nailed it…
Congratulations!!!

The example I gave in my post was just an arbitrary one and gave an example of how much we could roughly get and it didn’t include the Tata Neu cards’ returns ( Plus/ Infinity) where applicable…
You made my day.. an excellent way of extracting the maximum juice and huge bang for the buck
Thanks for sharing…
Keep it up !!!
Thanks 4 appreciation 🙏🏻

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bigbasket can do 2500 in single order but 5 order worth 500 matlab just more work.
300 ka 5 bill again difficult. Only electricity and gas.
1mg par 1000 ka 2 order, difficult if you are not ill.
Waste your 2000 on 1 Mg to earn 2000 😂 You are right, not worth so much magaj maari for such a small return. Rather, one can make much more, if so much time is spent on productive work

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
I have completed all 5 .

I can do all of this except grocery, need to find an alternative and only feasible option seems to be buying gold coin in tanishq