• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Rewards League coupon giveaway

I have the coupons from the rewards league
Not sure how useful they are, but in case anyone's interested, I'm happy to share

Drop a good song/joke/meme if you're interested for the giveaway

1687374867468.png

1687374898111.png

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
What error is it showing?
Probably he is getting the error discussed here:

It was throwing this error at very beginnig and they were working for a brief period and again they are not working it seems...
Someone who is very keen to avail these offers should persist with Tata Neu and not leave them until it is fixed and even escalte it to the top if necessary .This seems to be the only option left...

C_R

TF Buzz
Contributor
well, here it is a different issue...these vouchers are linked to the account...I opted for Croma voucher. It works on my account but it is not working for a different account.🥹

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
well, here it is a different issue...these vouchers are linked to the account...I opted for Croma voucher. It works on my account but it is not working for a different account.🥹
Wow, Tata Neu guys are getting smarter then....

suhasa010

TF Premier
These Vouchers are available with me. Let me know if anyone is interested. (Valid till Sep 2023 or so)

(If it isn't linked to my account as mentioned by @C_R)
Screenshot_2023-07-06-18-25-17-39_a0b374209ed560b5d12bfe7244534332.jpg

Akashn

TF Ace
I have the coupons from the rewards league
Not sure how useful they are, but in case anyone's interested, I'm happy to share

Drop a good song/joke/meme if you're interested for the giveaway

1687374867468.png

1687374898111.png
You still have that 3k croma voucher?