• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu HDFC Card LTF Offer

Parag

TF Buzz
I have got LTF offer of Tata Neu HDFC Card with 0 joining fee 0 renewal fee. Applied for the same, VKYC done, bank verification is undergoing, I already have HDFC Millennia card. Is there any chance of rejection?

1 more question, mera Millennia me limit tha 1.35L but when apply Tata Neu Infinity limit was showing upto 2.7L. Now, what limit I will get with Tata Infinity card? Please clarify.

maverick

TF Premier
I have got LTF offer of Tata Neu HDFC Card with 0 joining fee 0 renewal fee. Applied for the same, VKYC done, bank verification is undergoing, I already have HDFC Millennia card. Is there any chance of rejection?

1 more question, mera Millennia me limit tha 1.35L but when apply Tata Neu Infinity limit was showing upto 2.7L. Now, what limit I will get with Tata Infinity card? Please clarify.
Is it showing ltf on app?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
if LTF then take it , this card is pretty useless , if you don't have any rupay or visa infinite and it LTF then may be yes visa infinite offer 300 off on 2 ticker on bookmyshow if you don't have any other card with higher discount

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I know someone whose tata neu card was rejected by hdfc saying they already have hdfc card.
I have 2cards like @HyperBeast as well.

Infinia and TataNeu Infinity card, otherwise HDFC won't show as pre-approved, it will be a Upgrade

You can hold 2 cards for now with HDFC for sure, they might slowly increase with Ax-is acquiring too many customers and bulk through Citi buyout as well

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Little weird as you are existing customer VKYC was not needed, but either way, wait for them to give you the approval and limit etc.

As many said, the normal process is to give 5000 limit on the Neu card and then your primary HDFC card limit will be shared between these two.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Little weird as you are existing customer VKYC was not needed, but either way, wait for them to give you the approval and limit etc.

As many said, the normal process is to give 5000 limit on the Neu card and then your primary HDFC card limit will be shared between these two.
Yes same was my thought
Existing customers don't require any vkyc
They just authenticate with debit card details or CRN number.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I also had to go through vkyc even when I'm their customer and hold Moneyback CC since past 3 years. They also did physical verification
Weird then, I didn't had to go through all these.

Just applied through Tata Neu when someone posted how to check the eligibility by looking at the Finance section of the App to see if the card shows up there, then it is pre-approved.

On a side note, I had registered mobile same in both HDFC and Tata Neu.