• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata neu card fees waiver

I have tata neu plus credit card and have to spend 1 lakh rupees in the previous year to waived the fee. If I make a payment of 1 lakh rupees using that card in UPI, then there will be charge annual fee on my card.

Can someone please help me decide which Network Variant should I go with for Tata Neu HDFC Bank Infinity credit card.
I'm confused in choosing between Visa Signature (with Priority Pass) and RuPay Select.
Let me clarify that I am getting Infinity variant as LTF and my main motive to get this card is Lounge Access (especially International).
It would be great if you can give me details/differences between the two networks in this case to understand and consider optimal variant accordingly and would like to know the reason behind your choice.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Can someone please help me decide which Network Variant should I go with for Tata Neu HDFC Bank Infinity credit card.
I'm confused in choosing between Visa Signature (with Priority Pass) and RuPay Select.
Let me clarify that I am getting Infinity variant as LTF and my main motive to get this card is Lounge Access (especially International).
It would be great if you can give me details/differences between the two networks in this case to understand and consider optimal variant accordingly and would like to know the reason behind your choice.
If ur ultimate requirement is priority pass pls go for visa network
Rupay if u want upi

If ur ultimate requirement is priority pass pls go for visa network
Rupay if u want upi
My main requirement is Lounge access (especially International ones), but it has been mentioned that both the variants (Visa & RuPay) will provide same amount of Domestic & International Lounge access. So what would be the difference?
Like is there a difference between number of lounges accessible with both the variants, or will it be same?

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
In addition to @Wealth is my birth right! said....

See if this helps - https://cardmaven.in/tata-neu-plus-and-infinity-hdfc-bank-credit-cards-review/

sv004

TF Premier
Right now there's no clarity on this. I asked HDFC Customer care on Twitter and this was their response.
Screenshot_2023-02-27-14-24-09-93_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
I think upi transactiona are considered as online transactions because when i switch pos and cashwithdrawal and contactless off in hdfc menu with only online turned on . I am able to do upi transactions . So most probably it is considerd in online transaction