• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tanishq Vouchers against Reward Points Except Infinia

Mohur

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have Infinia card and able to redeem points against 70:30 Tanishq vouchers.
Since I use that Infinia card only for business expenses, I need separate card for personal expenses that can also provide Tanishq vouchers in exchange of reward points.

HDFC bank has denied me issuing another credit card. 1 PAN number can I have only 1 HDFC credit card (any).

1) What is my option here to get such a credit card that has reward rate of more than 1% (preferably 3.33% :p) and also provide Tanishq vouchers in exchange of points?

2) Apart from Infinia, what other credit cards by HDFC bank offer this option of 70:30 redemption against Tanishq vouchers? If there is any then I can try to get it on my family's name.

Please advise

rjsudeep

TF Premier
Why don't you try getting a new Infinia for your family members?
I have Infinia card and able to redeem points against 70:30 Tanishq vouchers.
Since I use that Infinia card only for business expenses, I need separate card for personal expenses that can also provide Tanishq vouchers in exchange of reward points.

HDFC bank has denied me issuing another credit card. 1 PAN number can I have only 1 HDFC credit card (any).

1) What is my option here to get such a credit card that has reward rate of more than 1% (preferably 3.33% :p) and also provide Tanishq vouchers in exchange of points?

2) Apart from Infinia, what other credit cards by HDFC bank offer this option of 70:30 redemption against Tanishq vouchers? If there is any then I can try to get it on my family's name.

Please advise

Mohur

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Why don't you try getting a new Infinia for your family members?
Yes, that is an option but I want to explore if any other option is there.
With Infinia, I will have to again spend 10L annually for personal expenses to get fee waiver.

So if there is any other option to redeem points against Tanishq vouchers, wanted to know that.

rjsudeep

TF Premier
Yes, that is an option but I want to explore if any other option is there.
With Infinia, I will have to again spend 10L annually for personal expenses to get fee waiver.

So if there is any other option to redeem points against Tanishq vouchers, wanted to know that.
Fair enough! :)

Mohur

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Does HDFC Diners Black or Regalia offer the Tanishq voucher system in Smartbuy like Infinia?

I may choose one of them as their minimum spending requirement is less per year than Infinia