• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Taj Connemara or Taj Club House in Chennai?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Taj Connemara is heritage, pick it if you are looking for old world charm.

Taj Coromandel is modern and will be good for a night stay. Where is VFS Canada biometric? If it is Nungambakkam, it is nearby.

Avoid Vivanta as it is just a business hotel in IT corridor.
Thought those but u posted thanks
Yes lot of embassies located around nungambakkam only

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks guys... Picked connemara as it's only 300m from the biometrics center and I can just stroll over.
Great, Just one point about service. Most folks who serve are working there for long time. So it may appear slow and underwhelming if its your first visit but you will get nice personalized attention once you talk to them casually and friendly.

You can enjoy authentic TN (Chettinad) cuisine in Raintree there. Regular buffet is Verandah, I guess. If you are over the weekend, you can try Taj Sunday champagne brunch which used to be famous in earlier days. However I am not sure whether it is still there post COVID.

anevis

TF Buzz
eventhough its late Taj connemara and radisson city center is five and seven minutes walking taj clubhouse you have to cross signal and go via connemara which 3 minu all hotels are good and max walking time will be 10 minall three hotels are in same road vfs is next to ethiraj womens college

aakashyadava

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Stayed in Taj Coromandel for Visa interview . It is a great property . Starting from reception to room service or dining ,Staff is very friendly.
Biometric is walking distance and Embassy is around 1 KM , Auto wala will demand lot of money.
All the very best .

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
eventhough its late Taj connemara and radisson city center is five and seven minutes walking taj clubhouse you have to cross signal and go via connemara which 3 minu all hotels are good and max walking time will be 10 minall three hotels are in same road vfs is next to ethiraj womens college
Taj Club house is how far from nungambakkam?
sashtri bhavan passport office is the appointment
Club house offer for 7k per night but it says royapettah

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Taj club house is 5km from Nungambakkam. Taj connemara is just 200m from Taj club house by walk, by road approximately 2km because of diversions.

If Sashtri bhavan is your location, it's just 3.8kms from Taj club house. Breakfast is decent at Taj club house.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
When I went there last year to visit the Australian High Commission I stayed in Connemara. I really liked the stay.
Staff were courteous, food was awesome but room sevice takes a bit of time.. Room service and cleaning staff also good...

anevis

TF Buzz
try raddisson city center or taj coromondal both are walking distance 1km and 1.3km like said auto asks for a bomb of 100 ola uber will be 90 to 130 max radisson with bf dont give morethan 5.8 with tax clubhouse 7k with breakfast not worth let us know about your experiance