• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Last edited:

UdayTr

TF Buzz
1715348869176.png Confirmed LTF status from HDFC
That clears my doubt then, ltf cards are ltf from day one.
Swiggy app clearly says that the card is LTF for me. I think this proof should be sufficient.
In my case swiggy app says ltf now, but hdfc support says paid card, I had applied through hdfc portal though as paid. Still holding on to the faint hope that it might be made ltf in the future just because of the swiggy dashboard fees.

vijay.vj

TF Ace

In my case swiggy app says ltf now, but hdfc support says paid card, I had applied through hdfc portal though as paid. Still holding on to the faint hope that it might be made ltf in the future just because of the swiggy dashboard fees.
The way card is sourced, matters.

SWCC may stand for something about Swiggy... what do you see in your application?
1715360695408.png

vijay.vj

TF Ace

If you had applied from Swiggy, you would have got it LTF I guess.

UdayTr

TF Buzz
The way card is sourced, matters.

SWCC may stand for something about Swiggy... what do you see in your application?
1715360695408.png
If you had applied from Swiggy, you would have got it LTF I guess.
Yup seems so, my sourcing channel is ADCC. But this swiggy portal is so misleading man, giving false hopes lol. In any case will update this thread if anything changes and I'm not charged.

distra0114

TF Buzz
Got sms saying ur application is processed. U can track after 2 days.

Current Status says "Your Credit Card is DECLINE".

Swiggy app says "Your application has been rejected by HDFC Bank".

What could be reason? 800 cibil, Already have Infinia with 10L limit.
same bro Any solution I already have 8 to 9 credit cards

wncjs

TF Buzz
Is it showing ltf only for frequent swiggy users? Off late, my swiggy usage has decreased considerably - thinking if that's the reason why i haven't received the LTF offer yet?

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
Is it showing ltf only for frequent swiggy users? Off late, my swiggy usage has decreased considerably - thinking if that's the reason why i haven't received the LTF offer yet?
People kinda reporting opposite.

Heavy spenders not receiving LTF but occasional spenders like me receiving it LTF
Its mostly location pincode dependent
I spend good amount on Swiggy and got this offer.

distra0114

TF Buzz
I have 15+ cards and still got it. So cards is not the issue.
It seems like scam first they're giving lifetime free Swiggy credit card to some customer and after they apply get this message that your credit card has been process and it will take two days and if you open swiggy App and check they will show your card has been rejected

vijay.vj

TF Ace
It seems like scam first they're giving lifetime free Swiggy credit card to some customer and after they apply get this message that your credit card has been process and it will take two days and if you open swiggy App and check they will show your card has been rejected
wow, may be you can escalate and see if something changes...

Normally I have seen opposite... mostly with MB cobrand card... instant rejection followed by approval.

distra0114

TF Buzz
wow, may be you can escalate and see if something changes...

Normally I have seen opposite... mostly with MB cobrand card... instant rejection followed by approval.
How can I contact can you provide me the official email of hdfc I tried to call I was not able to connect to any agent customer care How annoying they didnt give any option to talk to customer care