• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestions regarding coral

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
Dear members

I have currently 2 icici cards as Icici mmt signature and Coral rupay, both are ltf.

I want to keep only one icici card, only for online offers.

So please share the suggestion which to keep and which to close.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Dear members

I have currently 2 icici cards as Icici mmt signature and Coral rupay, both are ltf.

1)MMT - gives you MMT offers( I don't know what they are) + Online Instant sale offers..
2) Coral Rupay - gives your Rupay CC on UPI + online instant sale offers..

You have to choose which one suits you more..
All the best

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Dear members

If you don't use MMT much, then close the MMT one, generally speaking, Coral is less bad than the other one... However, if you use MMT for travel bookings, then it makes sense to keep it.

But again, if you use MMT, don't stick to using it. There is a plethora of Travel agencies for booking with lesser convenient fees, like Kayak, Agoda, Gotogate, via, etc etc. So, that is also something to consider.

If you don't use MMT much, then close the MMT one, generally speaking, Coral is less bad than the other one... However, if you use MMT for travel bookings, then it makes sense to keep it.

But again, if you use MMT, don't stick to using it. There is a plethora of Travel agencies for booking with lesser convenient fees, like Kayak, Agoda, Gotogate, via, etc etc. So, that is also something to consider.
Now that you've mentioned about traveling I bet you travel very frequently and know the in and out. What's the best website and timeframe to book a domestic flight?

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Now that you've mentioned about traveling I bet you travel very frequently and know the in and out. What's the best website and timeframe to book a domestic flight?
Hehe, I am not that experienced in Air travel, but here are my 2 cents.

Flying domestic, I think most of the time you will fly Indigo. In that case, try indigo Corporate if you can (basically free food, better seats, less cancellation fees). Otherwise also it's fine.
I personally use Google flights to check for availability and price check. And just for surity once check on the airline's own website as well.

The benefit of booking directly via airline is that in case the trip needs to be modified / cancelled, additional charges to the travel agent are saved. So, not properly planned trips, I book directly through airlines only (even if it means a bit expensive).

I've never sticked to any specific travel agency website, whatever gives the cheapest ticket works for me. And for searching domestic routes, Google Flights is the king IMO.

Also, ideal time in my experience is around 3 months. (Exceptions are for Diwali and festive season). Again, for that I use Google flights as I can track my route and get price notifications directly in my email.