• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestions on LTF credit card for international/domestic launge.

Please suggest LTF Credit card which can offer good number of domestic & international launge acess for primary and add on card user. I am thinking of Regalia or DCP, but not sure how to get it as LTF.

I need it purely for launge access so aiming for LTF card, pls drop your suggestions.

Does regalia add-on also has lounge access?
I think so on web page it is written, Using Priority Pass, you and your add on member can together avail up to 6 Complimentary Lounge Access per calendar year, outside India.

Try dcp or regalia card to card, it’s LTF then.
Try idfc select or wealth
Try au swipe up program it’s LTF there
Try for axis my zone , they are offering LTF now
Can try HDFC CC if its LTF for card to card.
Idfc wealth is hard to get, and select doesn't haven't international launge.
For AU they dont offer priority pass for add on card
My zone dosen have international launge.

sleepysurya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think so on web page it is written, Using Priority Pass, you and your add on member can together avail up to 6 Complimentary Lounge Access per calendar year, outside India.

Sorry, I meant to ask for domestic. I have magnus which covers international.
Looking for lounge access for wife. I have regalia, magnus, idfc select.

On basis of retention
If you give a closure request , they will call and offer your LTF
Kindly help, i am having league platinum card with 30k limit. I got the card in May 2022. From the past few months, i have been getting upgrade offers to Mojo, zen signature, pvr platinum but the catch is they are paid cards. I want to upgrade but want to have it LTF(I am okay in joining fee only and no annual fee). Should i give card closure request, i guess they will not close the card without calling me because i have an outstanding of 1500Rs at the moment. Should i give the closure request given that my current card is LTF and financial year ending is approaching so they may retain by giving me ltf upgrade?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Kindly help, i am having league platinum card with 30k limit. I got the card in May 2022. From the past few months, i have been getting upgrade offers to Mojo, zen signature, pvr platinum but the catch is they are paid cards. I want to upgrade but want to have it LTF(I am okay in joining fee only and no annual fee). Should i give card closure request, i guess they will not close the card without calling me because i have an outstanding of 1500Rs at the moment. Should i give the closure request given that my current card is LTF and financial year ending is approaching so they may retain by giving me ltf upgrade?
Give a closure request and see what they are offering , ask for zen signature LTF
There is a high chance they will agree.

If not then simply retain with current card, there is no harm in trying

Give a closure request and see what they are offering , ask for zen signature LTF
There is a high chance they will agree.

If not then simply retain with current card, there is no harm in trying
I am confused whether to give closure request or not? kahin aisa na ho upgrade ke chakkar mein league bhi chala jaye 😂 😂 .
Will they close my card without calling and letting me to clear the outstanding first?