• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestions for spending pattern specific credit card

Credit Karma

TF Premier
Most of my spends are on rent, groceries, utilities and fuel in the decreasing order order totalling to ₹20k to ₹30k a month.

I have a good credit history of 5 years and only one secured credit card.

I have found that HDFC Bharat is one but the there is a reward capping of ₹150 only.

Can you suggest any cards specific to my spending pattern so that I can maximize the benefits?

Also has anyone got HDFC pre approved credit card offers on BSBD accounts with HDFC?

Awaiting suggestions ⏸️

Last edited:

tiny

TF Premier
why there is a need to run after BSBD accounts..? you have to maintain a balance to get pre approved offer from HDFC. which makes the purpose of opening BSBD account useless. Chances are MINIMUM for getting pre approved offer. open basic saving or saving max account maintain 50k+ balance and most probably you you get the offer but not every one gets it. I got 2 preapproved offer from HDFC with 4 months of opening the account

spatone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Most of my spends are on rent, groceries, utilities and fuel in the decreasing order order totalling to ₹20k to ₹30k a month.

I have a good credit history of 5 years and only one secured credit card.

I have found that HDFC Bharat is one but the there is a reward capping of ₹150 only.

Can you suggest any cards specific to my spending pattern so that I can maximize the benefits?

Also has anyone got HDFC pre approved credit card offers on BSBD accounts with HDFC?

Awaiting suggestions ⏸️
20-30k a month total spends translate to 2.4-3.6LPA of expenses. This amount may not be enough to reach spend based fee waiver on most paid cards. And it also means it would be difficult to maintain more than one paid card.

• With Utilities spends being in your mix, you can go for Axis Ace for the 5% cashback. (fee waived on 2L spends)
  • If Groceries form the higher component you can go for SC Manhattan for 5% cashback. (fee waived on 1.2L spends)

Except for specialized fuel cards, more and more cards are now excluding fuel from their reward accrual systems. And unless you have a super-premium card the rent plat form fees will eat into any rewards you accrue on rent.

Credit Karma

TF Premier
20-30k a month total spends translate to 2.4-3.6LPA of expenses. This amount may not be enough to reach spend based fee waiver on most paid cards. And it also means it would be difficult to maintain more than one paid card.

• With Utilities spends being in your mix, you can go for Axis Ace for the 5% cashback. (fee waived on 2L spends)
  • If Groceries form the higher component you can go for SC Manhattan for 5% cashback. (fee waived on 1.2L spends)

Except for specialized fuel cards, more and more cards are now excluding fuel from their reward accrual systems. And unless you have a super-premium card the rent plat form fees will eat into any rewards you accrue on rent.
I have heard that Axis has discontinued ACE. Is it so?

spatone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have heard that Axis has discontinued ACE. Is it so?
No way of being sure about it other than applying.

Any agent that can't get us an Ace, can say this to lure into us into applying for the card that gives them the sales commission. As long as its live on the website and the bank is actively modifying (devaluing), we can assume its not permanently discontinued and the card its part of their active portfolio.

Credit Karma

TF Premier
No way of being sure about it other than applying.

Any agent that can't get us an Ace, can say this to lure into us into applying for the card that gives them the sales commission. As long as its live on the website and the bank is actively modifying (devaluing), we can assume its not permanently discontinued and the card its part of their active portfolio.
Yes, today I found out that some people got Axis Ace on pre-approved in their Gpay app.

There are lots of videos for this as well.

If this is true can you suggest me how can I get such an offer?

Do I need to increase my Gpay use to qualify for such offers?

spatone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, today I found out that some people got Axis Ace on pre-approved in their Gpay app.

There are lots of videos for this as well.

If this is true can you suggest me how can I get such an offer?

Do I need to increase my Gpay use to qualify for such offers?
No idea about how to increase chances of getting the offer in GPay