• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestions for improvement mass support required for HDFC.

Subhajeet

TF Select
Respected Members,
Have the following suggestion from my side and send to bank but they are refuting to bring changes mass email are required if you think this are valid please let me know and please send the same to the pro desk and md desk for the changes else let me know will take the post down.

managingdirector@hdfcbank.com and pnohdfcbank@hdfcbank.com.

Any body if having the product team or product head email can share so that the concerned can also be emailed for the necessary changes.

Suggested the same to branch manager, relationship manager, grievance cell they are paying no heed just.

Allowing customer to Check the free CIBIL score using hdfc bank website.

Credit card bill generation even when there are no debit and credit.

Instant alert balance to show the real time balance and not the eod balance the previous day.

SMS alert for all transaction credit and debit not just the threshold limit of 5000 or more. Other banks provide and caters for all the transaction not just 5000 or above.

For imperia mandatory provision of providing the free locker the branch usually doesn’t cater to these requests.

For the imperia the 10-lakh balance in savings bank if can be allowed for savings and mod or the flexi fix balance combined so as to attract higher and better customer traffic bank will get better deposit and customer base as well.

1% cash back for the platinum debit card to be posted with in a stipulated TAT: they usually in the first week of every month delays by 7 or more days.

The transaction wise detailed breakup of the points accumulation and also the expiry date for the cash back to be introduced.

When reward points are requested for redemption, this should be credited with in a stipulated TAT.

Bill pay new card and account activation and payment should be allowed within 30 mins or instantly like most other banks are allowing.

Lastly there are provisions of providing feedback by customer to the board members as the feedback to help the company grow the same is not made available and live to customers please have a look into the same.

Last edited:

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Respected Members,
Have the following suggestion from my side and send to bank but they are refuting to bring changes mass email are required if you think this are valid please let me know and please send the same to the pro desk and md desk for the changes else let me know will take the post down.

Any body if having the product team or product head email can share so that the concerned can also be emailed for the necessary changes.

Suggested the same to branch manager, relationship manager, grievance cell they are paying no heed just.

Allowing customers to raise any service request online.

Instant alert balance to show the real time balance and not the eod balance the previous day.

SMS alert for all transaction credit and debit not just the threshold limit of 5000 or more. Other banks provide and caters for all the transaction not just 5000 or above.

Apollo 247 membership to be made available for imperia and other managed programmes for life or until they are in the same tiers.

For imperia mandatory provision of providing the free locker and also the infinia credit card the branch usually doesn’t cater to these requests.

For the imperia the 10-lakh balance in savings bank if can be allowed for savings and mod or the flexi fix balance combined so as to attract higher and better customer traffic bank will get better deposit and customer base as well.

1% cash back for the platinum debit card to be posted on a real time basis and no waiting period of 2 days: they usually in the first week of every month delays by 7 or more days.

The transaction wise detailed breakup of the points accumulation and also the expiry date for the cash back to be introduced.

When reward points are requested for redemption, this should be credited on a real time basis.

Bill pay new card and account activation and payment should be allowed within 30 mins or instantly like most other banks are allowing.

Lastly there are provisions of providing feedback by customer to the board members as the feedback to help the company grow the same is not made available and live to customers please have a look into the same.
o_O this list is mostly unrealistic.. instead you should open a bank with these features and give competition to HDFC and snatch all its customers, only then they will realize their mistake
Also, add one suggestion from my end - Include benefits equivalent to Magnus in Infinia CC as well and make it LTF and available for everyone irrespective of CIBIL/income eligibility

Last edited:

Subhajeet

TF Select
the technology has advanced a lot and this why we have seen the cash back tat for PayZapp has been reduced from 10 business days to 10 minutes in the same day we have to ask for the same else we should forego that's the scenario now. Have also asked HDFC cards for the merchant category code to be shown at the transaction page and also the monthly high credit usage to be reported as gathered from the videos and guidance of Sumanta the founder and other members suggestion I take seriously and report to the bank and its management lets see and hope for something better in future.

Subhajeet

TF Select
o_O this list is mostly unrealistic.. instead you should open a bank with these features and give competition to HDFC and snatch all its customers, only then they will realize their mistake
Also, add one suggestion from my end - Include benefits equivalent to Magnus in Infinia CC as well and make it LTF and available for everyone irrespective of CIBIL/income eligibility
HDFC has gained mastery In coping axis so they are giving 3 lakh salary credit persons Imperia status, axis Magnus fyf for 3 lakh salary HDFC has to be asked they will replicate the same I suppose they are not willing to give until and unless asked for by showing what competitors are doing

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Respected Members,

Apollo 247 membership to be made available for imperia and other managed programmes for life or until they are in the same tiers.

For imperia mandatory provision of providing the free locker and also the infinia credit card the branch usually doesn’t cater to these requests.

1% cash back for the platinum debit card to be posted on a real time basis and no waiting period of 2 days: they usually in the first week of every month delays by 7 or more days.

When reward points are requested for redemption, this should be credited on a real time basis.

I wish you are not day dreaming 🤝

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Respected Members,

The most unrealistic demand is Apollo 24/7, you cannot force a bank to give a third party offers. This in turn be a personal need rather than a community need.

saucy

TF Ace
I seem to disagree with most of my fellow members' reply to this thread. @Subhajeet i think you're doing the right thing 👍
I'd urge @RupayMan and @TheMentalist to have another look with a more open minded approach.

I think the list is very articulate and we must definitely mass email it to hdfc , using the DDoS method.
I had some more suggestions to be added -

Priority pass to be given with all LTF cards, which should also include spa if not included already.

Spa benefits equivalent to lounge entries outside airports
70% cashback for all credit card payments, where the account holder's papa isn't paying the bill.
90% cashback if account holder's girlfriend is using the credit card
120% if the account holder's boyfriend is using the credit card. It's 2023 and HDFC should support policies which would break gender stereotypes.

Free mutual fund units to be allotted if AMB of account > 1k.

The bank should pay penalty if AMB is not maintained, so as to reach the required AMB

Complimentary Life Insurance for 2 cr, and extra 5cr accidental death benefits.

Account savings rate should be inclusive and above the prevalent inflation rate.

FD rates should be equivalent to credit card interest rates, to ensure equality.

Feel free to extend the list here. Also move it to the fun section later xD

Last edited:

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I seem to disagree with most of my fellow members' reply to this thread. @Subhajeet i think you're doing the right thing 👍
I'd urge @RupayMan and @TheMentalist to have another look with a more open minded approach.

I think the list is very articulate and we must definitely mass email it to hdfc , using the DDoS method.
I had some more suggestions to be added -

Priority pass to be given with all LTF cards, which should also include spa if not included already.

Spa benefits equivalent to lounge entries outside airports
70% cashback for all credit card payments, where the account holder's papa isn't paying the bill.
90% cashback if account holder's girlfriend is using the credit card
120% if the account holder's boyfriend is using the credit card. It's 2023 and HDFC should support policies which would break gender stereotypes.

Free mutual fund units to be allotted if AMB of account > 1k.

The bank should pay penalty if AMB is not maintained, so as to reach the required AMB

Complimentary Life Insurance for 2 cr, and extra 5cr accidental death benefits.

Account savings rate should be inclusive and above the prevalent inflation rate.

FD rates should be equivalent to credit card interest rates, to ensure equality.

Feel free to extend the list here. Also move it to the fun section later xD
This post becomes a sarcastic only reply.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Respected Members,

good that you still have the zeal to bring about changes in the banking system. and here i am, struggling to get an ltf confirmation from their pno.

realistically speaking, are any of your demands of a nature, failing which, the bank will lose customers? eg, if you have 2 bank account options, would you NOT select hdfc bank just because they don't give apollo membership, or alerts below 5000?

if there isn't going to be any p&l impact, the board will hardly pay heed. but do try.

and lastly:
nayak-anil-kapoor.gif

s73uresh

TF Select
Respected Members,

For imperia mandatory provision of providing the free locker the branch usually doesn’t cater to these requests.

1% cash back for the platinum debit card to be posted with in a stipulated TAT: they usually in the first week of every month delays by 7 or more days.

When reward points are requested for redemption, this should be credited with in a stipulated TAT.

I fully agree that hdfc bank is not customer friendly and most of these demands are valid. Also can include "Stop charging debit card charges annually irrespective of the card variant or alternatively provide virtual card"

Subhajeet

TF Select
Got some positive improvements after sending the email and asking for the changes the cash back posting for credit card bill payment using the net banking portal has been expedited either same day or the next day they are posting similarly the cash back reedemption as well there has been a change which is seen, thanks to all who has supported the matter and taken the pain to forward the email to the team.

Thanks for your cooperation and support without which the same could not have been brought lets see and expect other changes to be implemented soon.

paresh22

TF Ace
Got some positive improvements after sending the email and asking for the changes the cash back posting for credit card bill payment using the net banking portal has been expedited either same day or the next day they are posting similarly the cash back reedemption as well there has been a change which is seen, thanks to all who has supported the matter and taken the pain to forward the email to the team.

Thanks for your cooperation and support without which the same could not have been brought lets see and expect other changes to be implemented soon.
well only exception can be added is first week of every month there is no guarantee of getting cashpoints next day. Its now taking sometime for the first week payments.

Subhajeet

TF Select
well only exception can be added is first week of every month there is no guarantee of getting cashpoints next day. Its now taking sometime for the first week payments.
in such a scenario mass has to drop email and make their voice heard they works only for masses single email they don't entertain