• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion to the app that I built

AsB

TF Ace
Update - A sample website is now live :-

You can use the following credentials to login.

Email - demo@demo.com
Password- demo

It is only for a limited time (maybe 2 months), as it will self-destruct the website after the free tier expires.

I generally build websites during my free time. So, I decided to digitize the card management system. Here are a few snapshots of what I did so far. I would like some suggestions ?
Also, I have not hosted into the server, so no one can access this app at the moment, but if I do so, and if you want to test it, I will share the link. Also, I would like you note a few things :-

• This app was done in 2-3 days, so it's not an industry level app
  • Also, you will find some errors , but that's because I am yet to work on them. I only do this during my free time, so., there is delay
  • The data that you see are not real data. I just made them up
  • Also, I am very bad at design stuff, so most of the designs are downloaded from internet. Although I have selected them, based on what I like ( for me, designs should be plain and simple, not colourful)
  • All the data are stored in an encrypted format

P.S - It's just for my fun sake.

card-reminder.jpg

Last edited:

Sreerag

TF Premier
Instead of selecting card details like which bank, which platform etc., I think it's better the website detect the card details by the BIN code. And also, the card artwork will be nice like CRED shows it's cards... And there also should be a link to manage and pay the bill... These are just suggestions, you may implement it in future updates. Any plan to make an app? All the CC apps suck, including Russh. Also, in the card info, add the CIBIL report date. Very nice you're making this website! Truly appreciate

Reactions: AsB

AsB

TF Ace
Instead of selecting card details like which bank, which platform etc., I think it's better the website detect the card details by the BIN code
I have considered that, and I will add them slowly, but still bank name has to be selected for safe keeping
And also, the card artwork will be nice like CRED shows it's cards
I am not good with design, so I will need to find those designs online ;)
And there also should be a link to manage and pay the bill...
That requires a lot of permissions, and I may consider this in late future, but not as of now. Also, once I include bill payment, as per RBI Rules I cannot store the card details like the one I did. So, it will just be like Cred and PayTM. This app is only to carry all your cards in a digital wallet.

add the CIBIL report date
The CIBIL report date is already there in the table. The card info is hidden from the table, to add an additional security. I can add the CIBIL reporting date in the card info, but I don't think it will be of any benefit.

Any plan to make an app?
Not yet. Even though I build an app, I don't know if anyone would want such an app. After all, I am doing this for fun

AsB

TF Ace
Any details of data safety?
Data is secured. But, it is not a industry level website. So, still less safe than let's say Technofino website.
I am only trying to make the UI and all better. Eventually, I will add more layers of security