• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion regarding AU Zenith vs Vetta Card

suhailmz

TF Premier
Hi everyone,

I tried applying for AU Card online as my company is in their LTF list. However, they are offering me Altura+ & Vetta as LTF and not Zenith.
Can someone suggest if I should go for Vetta or is there a way to push their customer care for Zenith? They kept pushing me Vetta and suggested to take and then request for an upgrade to Zentih after 6 months.
My thought process is to have their best card as LTF and use only for online offers.
Appreciate your help before I proceed with vKYC.

suhailmz

TF Premier
If you pay more on UTILITY go for vetta otherwise zenith is good as LTF and upgrade may not fruitful process from vetta to zenith,
I’m anyway not getting Zenith as LTF :) But just not sure if adding Vetta to my portfolio will be of any value or just another useless piece of plastic, u know there’s a lot of junk in the credit card world these days.

Andy1

TF Premier
what is your gross salary buddy ?
Hi everyone,

I tried applying for AU Card online as my company is in their LTF list. However, they are offering me Altura+ & Vetta as LTF and not Zenith.
Can someone suggest if I should go for Vetta or is there a way to push their customer care for Zenith? They kept pushing me Vetta and suggested to take and then request for an upgrade to Zentih after 6 months.
My thought process is to have their best card as LTF and use only for online offers.
Appreciate your help before I proceed with vKYC.

harshdb

TF Buzz
Yup was in the same dilemma few months back, Got Vetta for Online offers ( BigBasket, Swiggy, Cleartrip etc) . Did shoot a mail for upgrade request to Zenith but the bank denied

Though Keeping a Vetta card helps for offers . I do suggest getting the Vetta just for the offers