• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion needed for credit card closure.

Subhajeet

TF Select
Am planning to close my rbl super card from bajaj finserv and rbl bank will it be a wise decision am having limit of 2.5 lakh on the card.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
My suggestion is if you are not comfortable paying your annual charges, you could downgrade your CC to a basic card. If this card contributes a significant portion to your total credit limit(across all cards), you can retain your account.

AsB

TF Ace
Am planning to close my rbl super card from bajaj finserv and rbl bank will it be a wise decision am having limit of 2.5 lakh on the card.
Consider asking the bank for a downgrade to a LtF card. If they deny, proceed with closure. A card with 1k + gst is completely useless, when it does not have good offers

shubham__0720

TF Select
You can call customer care and ask. If you have less than 3 cards, they will most likely give you Ace without closing. Else , they may consider upgrading.
Hey bro.
my mother has Axis my zone and axis flipkart both shared limit and paid. both are approx 1 year old.. and she uses it Very often Means every month both cards with 40-50% utilisation.

Should we ask the bank for converting it into Ltf .If yes .how should we proceed??
because Annual fee for both cards would be due next month.

AsB

TF Ace
Hey bro.
my mother has Axis my zone and axis flipkart both shared limit and paid. both are approx 1 year old.. and she uses it Very often Means every month both cards with 40-50% utilisation.

Should we ask the bank for converting it into Ltf .If yes .how should we proceed??
because Annual fee for both cards would be due next month.
Yes. At least MyZone MUST be LTF. Try your luck with Fk card too.