• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion need regarding HDFC credit card

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone

So i wanted to get my hands on HDFC Bank credit card since last 1 year but everytime i get rejection without any proper reason. So on 9 march i try to apply for hdfc business Moneyback from website but after submitting my application i received no further update so next day i went to bank and applied for HDFC regalia c2c on my apay card with the limit of 420000. Since i received no vkyc no tele verification no physical verification nothing and i thought my first application (business Moneyback) was not submitted properly thats why i got no update and my regalia application was inprocess not fast-forward to today i received an email that my HDFC credit card was approved with the limit of 23000( extremely disappointed btw) so i was shocked and after checking i found out it was business Moneyback the one i applied earlier which was approved without any income documents or verification and my regalia application is still inprocess so my question is what will happen to my regalia application now? If my regalia application is rejected what can i do to increase my credit limit i have other cards with high limit and how can i upgrade my card anf when can i do it?