• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion for LTF cards

shivek

TF Select
I am looking to get some good cards LTF only.
I have salary account with ICICI bank with net salary credit upwards of 2.5L
Having CIBIL and Experian upwards of 800.
Requesting members to share views and suggestions on cards and application process.
Currently I hold the following cards:
BankVariantLimit (Lacs)Fee
AmExMRCC~3.44500 (Waiver 1.5L | achieved with LIC premiums)
AxisMyZone~5.0LTF
AxisFlipkart~5.0LTF
HDFCRegalia~9.7LTF
HDFCNeu Infinity (Rupay)~9.7LTF
HSBCPlatinum~2.1LTF
ICICIHPCL Coral~12.6199 (Waived on 50K)
ICICIAmz Pay~12.6LTF
ICICIMMT Signature~12.6LTF
IndusindAura Edge~1.2LTF
KotakPlatinum League~6.3LTF
One CardBOB~5.0LTF
SBICashback~2.1FYF (Planning for closure before renewal)
SCEMT~3.5350 (Waived on 50K, achievable with my travel bookings)
YesPremia (MC World)~3.6LTF
Total Limit (as in CIBIL)~85L

Note: I don't have much spends on cards and I don't believe in manufactured spends as well to reap the benefits.

sinew

TF Select
VIP Lounge
ICICI will offer you Saphiro LTF with a high limit. Emralde LTF can be tried if you have a really good relationship/ convincing ability
HDFC will offer you DCB possibly LTF as well. If you convince you can get Infinia too
I havent tried it out but Axis Magnus also looks attractive and can be made lft if you shift salary account

Dont know about other banks

FinGuru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Requesting members to share views and suggestions on cards and application process.
AxisMyZone~5.0LTF
AxisFlipkart~5.0LTF
HDFCRegalia~9.7LTF
HSBCPlatinum~2.1LTF
ICICIAmz Pay~12.6LTF
IndusindAura Edge~1.2LTF
One CardBOB~5.0LTF

Note: I don't have much spends on cards and I don't believe in manufactured spends as well to reap the benefits.
Try for BoB Eterna, Axis Magnus, HDFC DCB and Infinia. These are paid cards but banks offer them LTF on a case to case basis.

shivek

TF Select
I currently have two upgrade offers but not accepting them as they are paid.
Emeralde: Paid (Last year got the Rubyx LTF offer but declined and asked for Sapphiro LTF)
DCB: Paid (Got upgrade offer to DCB LTF in Jan-2021, but I could not utilize as we were not available at address and bank was not sending it to another address)

Is AMEX Platinum travel a good option at this fee point (3.5k+GST 1st year and 5K+GST for renewals)?
I can easily achieve 1.9L milestone with my premium payments.

I believe after upgrade MRCC will be converted to Companion LTF (as long as Plat remains active).
Do both card share the same reward system, i.e reward earnings of both cards will be clubbed in same rewards account or they both will be separate?
1686030146106.png

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Apply directly on icici site using account aggregator, u will directly sapphiro LTF, if lucky emerald ltf also might come

netsec

TF Select
Emeralde: Paid (Last year got the Rubyx LTF offer but declined and asked for Sapphiro LTF)
DCB: Paid (Got upgrade offer to DCB LTF in Jan-2021, but I could not utilize as we were not available at address and bank was not sending it to another address)

Is AMEX Platinum travel a good option at this fee point (3.5k+GST 1st year and 5K+GST for renewals)?

I believe after upgrade MRCC will be converted to Companion LTF (as long as Plat remains active).
Do both card share the same reward system, i.e reward earnings of both cards will be clubbed in same rewards account or they both will be separate?
1686030146106.png
Yes! Amex Plat Travel is a good card to keep if you can reach the 4lac milestone.

FinGuru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

1686030146106.png
Very good card even on a standalone basis. LTF MRCC is the icing on the cake.

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
LTF upgrades -
  • ICICI sapphiro / Emerald ( having a salary account should make it easy)
  • Yes first exclusive - Based on C2C . And opt for 3x rewards subscription for accelerated rewards.
  • Indusind Legend - Why not if LTF. Makes way for Indusind Select account or later upgrade to Pinnacle.
  • Kotak White reserve - May be just for the looks. But a LTF version would not bite :p
  • HDFC - My RM explained upgraded are difficult these days. But can try for DCB or Infinia

New applications -
  • AU Zenith - Use Swipe up portal from AU bank for LTF. Welcome rewards and offers.

Spends or No spends, since cards are LTF there is no harm as such and will come handy in case there is an offer :)
all the best.

Hisoka

TF Ace

1686030146106.png
Is it for everyone that MRCC will be converted to LTF if applied for Plat Travel?

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is it for everyone that MRCC will be converted to LTF if applied for Plat Travel?
Existing card can be converted to LTF if very specifically mentioned in TnCs. Mostly the card is offered as an Upgrade only where existing card will be closed.
You may check with online chat support. In some cases closure of existing card and re-application as companion can work for you.

Intruder

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
U
AxisMyZone~5.0LTF
AxisFlipkart~5.0LTF
HDFCRegalia~9.7LTF
HSBCPlatinum~2.1LTF
ICICIAmz Pay~12.6LTF
IndusindAura Edge~1.2LTF
One CardBOB~5.0LTF

U should try for Infinia upgrade, take magnus too... Don't be after LTF all the time

haroldh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
AxisMyZone~5.0LTF
AxisFlipkart~5.0LTF
HDFCRegalia~9.7LTF
HSBCPlatinum~2.1LTF
ICICIAmz Pay~12.6LTF
IndusindAura Edge~1.2LTF
One CardBOB~5.0LTF

How to get Yes Bank card LTF?

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys...refer other threads of this TC. I think Yes cards are still available and people are getting it. for reference:

There might be more threads available. Have a look and try.
the linked thread above has all the details which I did for my upgrade.
If you want to know anything else let me know!

Happy to help!

Pankhuri

TF Ace
Guys...refer other threads of this TC. I think Yes cards are still available and people are getting it. for reference:

There might be more threads available. Have a look and try.
Both of these are exceptions. First link is agent fucking up, most these days clearly mention charges on card. 2nd one is also fod those who already hold yesbank cc.

saucy

TF Ace

1686030146106.png
Plat travel is good if you can hit the milestone, but getting it through upgrade isn't the best way to go through.

Rather apply through someone's referral link (the MGM offer is paused i guess, but wait for it)
That way you'll get the 10,000 MR points + first year free + reduced fee if lucky
AND you can get the MRCC as a companion