• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest ways to make grocery payment of around 50 lakh per month

doraemon

TF Legend
I can explain more in detail:
I make purchases on behalf of someone else who buy wholesale groceries from departmental stores. Then they make me payment by deducting around 1percent.
The rest reward points is my earning
Hey sir
I am also in rotation but at small level (monthly 2-3lac)
Need suggestions on how to avoid accounts freeze in high loads and withdrawals

jetesh

TF Ace
I make purchases online of around 50 lakh every month for my business purpose. All these purchases are made through online payment and all transactions come under GROCERY category.

Currently I am using following cards for these payments:
1. Indusind bank pinnacle credit card
2. AU Zenith
3. SBI Cashback only upto 1 lakh

Earlier I used HDFC credit cards but now they have capped reward points for grocery at 2000 points per month. I don't want to use axis cards as they might block my account. Please suggest me credit cards or other ways to make these payments to earn maximum points without any capping. @TechnoFino

Thanks in advance.
Bro kaha restaurant open kiya hai ???

Riya

TF Ace
I make purchases online of around 50 lakh every month for my business purpose. All these purchases are made through online payment and all transactions come under GROCERY category.

Currently I am using following cards for these payments:
1. Indusind bank pinnacle credit card
2. AU Zenith
3. SBI Cashback only upto 1 lakh

Earlier I used HDFC credit cards but now they have capped reward points for grocery at 2000 points per month. I don't want to use axis cards as they might block my account. Please suggest me credit cards or other ways to make these payments to earn maximum points without any capping. @TechnoFino

Thanks in advance.
50L grocery😳😳😳
Are you making a bailout package for some Dmart store? 🤣🤣

bhavik886151

TF Premier
That’s why I want to switch to business card with better return.

Regarding income tax notice, all my transactions are properly accounted for and all reward points earned are subjected to tax as per income tax. So even if I receive notice then it won’t have any affect
it is not about effect it is about the harassment by the government officers which you and the CA may face

bhavik886151

TF Premier
Not high chance. A definite outcome.
This would amount to serious tax evasion. So Itd can reopen till 11years after the fy end.
no there is no tax evasion at all if you record all your purchase and sales invoices he is just doing arbitrage and there is nothing wrong in it he can justify it but it is tough

bhavik886151

TF Premier
How much high value transaction .
Compared to limit assigned
i utilized 2 to 3 times of the limit of the card like for flipkart axis they gave me limit of 1.8 lakh i used 1.5 lakh in 15 days then repay it again used 1 to 1.5 lakh and then pay 70 % of last utilization so every time at the time of bill generation i remain to pay 30-40k

techt

TF Legend
W
no there is no tax evasion at all if you record all your purchase and sales invoices he is just doing arbitrage and there is nothing wrong in it he can justify it but it is tough
Would not the bank close the cc for clocking that much on a personal cc.