• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Suggest Partner to transfer miles based on longest expiry

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone,
So I have around 8820 miles in atlas card. With the ongoing devaluation, it seems converting the reward points on the go is better and safer option.
Now the question is which one I should choose.. currently I dont have any travel plan, my hometown dont have vistara or air india so I am thinking of converting the points to partner hotel. The major point here is I would probably want to ensure that the point expiry(after I transfer to partner hotel) should be the longest so that I can accumulate enough miles in future and convert it to hotel points and then finally plan a vacation.

I think Wyndham hotel are good deal, reasonably priced but not sure about thier point expiry. Any suggestion between whyndham and itc? Based on price and locations, experience?
So please suggest some partner with longest expiry (even if it is airline partner since I would eventually plan a international travel too but that will be way into the future, consider 3 years maybe to be safe)

Note: I am very very new to this miles game. Got ltf Atlas on jan only and have been reading lots of post about it but still need suggestion mainly considering the longest expiry if I start shifting points to partner airline/hotel. Thanks.

ITC green points have 18 months validity and Accor have 12 months validity. But the best thing is the validity of points automatically extends whenever you do a point earn/burn activity. Even transferring points extends the validity of existing points.