• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me some card

jinusj

TF Buzz
Hello Everyone,
I am holding Amex platinum reserve and HDFC biz Black and Axis Magnus credit card. Due to devaluation of AXIS magnus I will be closing that card. But post closure i would be needing a VISA or master card as both Amex and HDFC biz black are not accepted on few of merchant portals.
Can youll suggest some good VISA or master card

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,
I am holding Amex platinum reserve and HDFC biz Black and Axis Magnus credit card. Due to devaluation of AXIS magnus I will be closing that card. But post closure i would be needing a VISA or master card as both Amex and HDFC biz black are not accepted on few of merchant portals.
Can youll suggest some good VISA or master card
For what ?

jinusj

TF Buzz
With magnus had good offer on concierge and book my show platform as well. Primarily will be using at places where both this cards arent valid. But now since this offer no longer exist will discontinue with Magnus

techt

TF Legend
degree se doctor
Passion se motivational speaker 😂
just like this unix doctor
r_418590_YB3qv.jpg

girish3456

TF Premier
Go
Hi everyone
Can you please advice me which card to take
I have
1. HDFC Regalia - 5 L limit
2. Sapphiro - 3L limit

My salary is nearly 1.4L after taxes. Can you please suggest me some card to help in daily transactions and get good reward point/cashback.

I had applued for SBI Cashback through YONO ,but cuatomer care told me we are not issueing this card.
Go with HDFC Regalia