• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a card for international spends please

EnthuCC

TF Buzz
Hi, I'm looking for credit card for international spends. The card will be used on multiple online advertising platforms like Facebook ads and others where the funds will be deposited in ad account in USD.

Looking for a 0% forex markup credit card or card with low forex markup charges with net positive reward/cashback values.

Not looking to get FD based (secured) credit cards.

Thanks

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi, I'm looking for credit card for international spends. The card will be used on multiple online advertising platforms like Facebook ads and others where the funds will be deposited in ad account in USD.

Looking for a 0% forex markup credit card or card with low forex markup charges with net positive reward/cashback values.

Thanks
) HDFC Infinia
2) Axis Reserve

Other options
1) IDFC WOW
2) SCAPIA - not recommended
3) RBL WORLD SAFARI - gives you milestone benefits

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Thanks
Thread 'Axis Trifecta: Axis Reserve, Axis Magnus, Axis Atlas' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/axis-trifecta-axis-reserve-axis-magnus-axis-atlas.3987/

Read about axis reserve from here

techt

TF Legend
SBI Cashback. Although the forex fee is 3.5% + gst = 4.1%, you get a cashback of 5%. Effectively a cashback of 0.9%
SBI CB has many exclusions, especially for webservices like google ad sense etc., where it gave 0%. Search threads here.

@EnthuCC - IDFC Wealth gives for online 1.5% cb for first 30K spends and 2.5% later . It's forex is 1.5% and with GST it will be 1.77%.
So for 60K spends its no gain no loss and later on you get 0.7% cb.

EnthuCC

TF Buzz
2) SCAPIA - not recommended
Is it because they recently reduced credit limit of everyone?
SBI Cashback. Although the forex fee is 3.5% + gst = 4.1%, you get a cashback of 5%. Effectively a cashback of 0.9%
Awesome. Does SBI provide that card in MAsterCard variant for better conversion rate?
IDFC Wealth gives for online 1.5% cb for first 30K spends and 2.5% later . It's forex is 1.5% and with GST it will be 1.77%.
So for 60K spends its no gain no loss and later on you get 0.7% cb.
I have IDFC Select card right now and looking to upgrade to Wealth. I've tried several times through my RM and sending email to banker and PNO but they're neither upgrading my card directly nor enhancing my current credit limit (2.2L) to upgrade to Wealth in future.

I've read several posts here where people got IDFC Wealth card via card to card basis. I've ICICI Coral with 5L limit and I had mentioned that in my email too but they downright rejected my requests.

codenerd

TF Ace
Why not exploring Niyo Bank debit card with either EQuitas bank or DCB bank? I have used both during my trip to Thailand.

am322

TF Select
Niyo Global or IDFC Wow, but I suggest taking 0% markup debit card or Forex Card.
Hi, one question on IDFC Wow. I understand that markup is 0% but are there any charges for transacting?

For e.g., I swiped Wow card in Singapore airport for Singapore Dollar 100. For this markup is 0%. What about transaction charge for this?
Any help on this is appreciated.

abhiver

TF Premier
Hi, one question on IDFC Wow. I understand that markup is 0% but are there any charges for transacting?

For e.g., I swiped Wow card in Singapore airport for Singapore Dollar 100. For this markup is 0%. What about transaction charge for this?
Any help on this is appreciated.
No charges for swapping, just ensure you are not paying using dynamic currency option.

When you pay through their POS machine, you will be offered to either pay in SGD or in INR through Dynamic Conversion. Always use the local currency which is SGD in this case.

am322

TF Select
No charges for swapping, just ensure you are not paying using dynamic currency option.

When you pay through their POS machine, you will be offered to either pay in SGD or in INR through Dynamic Conversion. Always use the local currency which is SGD in this case.
Great, Thank you!!

Urgent Help !! I am going to place an order for Apple Watch at Walmart choosing store pickup option, using my SBI cashback card.

Will this be considered as online order (5% cashback) or offline order (1% cashback)....considering that Walmart has offline stores too !!!

@S S V