• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest a way to get OTP for Add on card to Add on card holder number or some other way rather than on Primary card holder number.

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just received my add on card for my infinia cc for my family member and the card number for add on card is different for primary and add on cards.
Will try out ecom transcation and update you on the same for where the otp goes
Did you get the Priority Card with the add-on card? The letter I received says that Priority Card 'Membership' also enclosed. Not sure whether they meant card? Or whether the card will be sent separately?

Also hoping that the add-on card PIN comes on its own. For my earlier Regalia, I had to request the PIN since it did not come separately despite waiting for several days.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Did you get the Priority Card with the add-on card? The letter I received says that Priority Card 'Membership' also enclosed. Not sure whether they meant card? Or whether the card will be sent separately?

Also hoping that the add-on card PIN comes on its own. For my earlier Regalia, I had to request the PIN since it did not come separately despite waiting for several days.
received add on priroirty with it

PapaSierra

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
MY bad guys didnt read the number properly
the card number is same.
now a big query for me is
since the card number is same
the transactions limits will be same,how to change otp going to add on card number and setting pin for add on card
You can't change number for receiving OTP. It will come to the primary number only.

For PIN, you'll get one delivered via mail, you can also request a new one via mail or set it through ATM by contacting customer care to send you an OTP.

PrawinMD

TF Buzz
Hi! I am an Infinia primary card holder. I had applied for an add on card for my mother through HDFC bank mobile app 1 month back. We both have HDFC bank savings account. I can see my mother’s name in the add on cards section but haven’t received the add on card yet. What should I do? Thanks.

gryffindork

TF Neo
is there a way to change the mobile number for the add on card user or add a mobile number? i get an error wherever i send an otp from my mobile number. probably not registered