• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sugges any LTF card in Canada for complimentary Lounge access

Paras Jain

TF Premier
Hi All, My brother lives in Canada but he is not a credit card enthusiast like me and doesn't hold any credit cards except the one given by his bank. He travels to india and I want to suggest him an LTF card so that he can have complimentary visits at lounges. It will help him relax a bit because flights are too long and usually with a layover. So I hope someone can suggest any good cards.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi All, My brother lives in Canada but he is not a credit card enthusiast like me and doesn't hold any credit cards except the one given by his bank. He travels to india and I want to suggest him an LTF card so that he can have complimentary visits at lounges. It will help him relax a bit because flights are too long and usually with a layover. So I hope someone can suggest any good cards.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Check if you friend can get Regalia LTF or AU Zenith LTF. For domestic lounges, many cards are available - for international via PP/DF - very few LTF cards offer free visits.