• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Stock Market

ccdc

TF Ace
I'm sure many ppl here invest in stock markets (not MF's). I just want to know if ppl are paying someone for giving them tips like twitter influencers...if yes...who?...if no then how do you invest in markets...do you do your own research?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I'm sure many ppl here invest in stock markets (not MF's). I just want to know if ppl are paying someone for giving them tips like twitter influencers...if yes...who?...if no then how do you invest in markets...do you do your own research?
Alright I started investing in stock market, I asked my friend and invested some 10k and all stock are in profit and learning how to do is a question I do understand the fundamental it just the executive. There are podcast or something I found via yt.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I'm in a paid group, DM me if you are interested in joining