• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Starbucks 100 % Cashback upto Rs 1000 on 7 May on Rupay CC UPI payment [OVER NOW]

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Also, raise issue with NPCI too, maybe its NPCI offering the CB and not the bank
Cashback is funded by NPCI
But responsibility to credit it is solely of Bank not NPCI as per Tncs of the offer.

As per tncs,
it is the responsibility of Bank to Credit the Cashback in 3 days from the the Txn Date.

Offer bhi expire ho gaya phir bhi credit nhi hua. Jabki PNB already time pe credit kar diya for same offer.

HDFC is thinking to utilize the huge fund recived from NPCI for its own use instead of distributing it to eligible Customers as per Tncs of Various offers.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Do not use HDFC Rupay CC. Use any other RUPAY CC

HDFC ne 10% upto 100 waala Cashback abhi tak credit nhi kiya .

Mne Complaint 21 April ko ki thi
In Process bolke 13 May ka time diya hai last E-Mail Response m
13 may ko fir 20 May ho jayega

100% Cashback woh bhi 1000, toh 7 janam bhi le lega HDFC toh bhi nhi milega HDFC se
Bhai bhai bhai... baat me dum hai tumhari..
See this 3 points:
  • In case customer doesn't receive a cashback within above TAT, needs to reach out to respective issuing banks for status.
  • The Cashback amount will be credited in the RuPay Credit cardholder's respective Credit Card through his/her card Issuing Bank, within 30 days of the transaction date which is qualified for receiving cashback.
  • In case customer doesn’t receive a cashback within above TAT, needs to reach out to respective issuing banks for status in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/services availed of by the RuPay cardholders under the campaign.
And feel aa rahi gadbad to hogi hi..
HDFC k sath matha phodne apne aap me ek challenge hai xD

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Bhai bhai bhai... baat me dum hai tumhari..
See this 3 points:
  • In case customer doesn't receive a cashback within above TAT, needs to reach out to respective issuing banks for status.
  • The Cashback amount will be credited in the RuPay Credit cardholder's respective Credit Card through his/her card Issuing Bank, within 30 days of the transaction date which is qualified for receiving cashback.
  • In case customer doesn’t receive a cashback within above TAT, needs to reach out to respective issuing banks for status in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/services availed of by the RuPay cardholders under the campaign.
And feel aa rahi gadbad to hogi hi..
HDFC k sath matha phodne apne aap me ek challenge hai xD
SBI ko takkar derha HDFC customer service me

doomlord

TF Select
Apologies if it sounds stupid but is there any way in which i can make my credit card UPI work on my sister's phone? Since I'm in hometown i can't avail this offer so thought of making her utilise this offer.

gtman

TF Buzz
so what's the final verdict. if we spend 1000, will we get 1000 cashback or a random small amount??

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys check Startbucks Twitter page. There is one on one offer as well today on small and tall beverages.
I went for this 100% cashback offer(which I can hope will work with my HDFC card) and got that offer as well xD
After that they give me one more offline coupon for which I can get 25% off on next visit on a beverage. Valid from 8-21 May'23.

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Apologies if it sounds stupid but is there any way in which i can make my credit card UPI work on my sister's phone? Since I'm in hometown i can't avail this offer so thought of making her utilise this offer.
The PoS machine will generate a QR code for payment at the time of billing, ask your sister to click its picture and send it you. Now scan the QR and make the payment

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys check Startbucks Twitter page. There is one on one offer as well today on small and tall beverages.
I went for this 100% cashback offer(which I can hope will work with my HDFC card) and got that offer as well xD
After that they give me one more offline coupon for which I can get 25% off on next visit on a beverage. Valid from 8-21 May'23.
Great.
Seems like ideal day to plan for a meetup, but only if we all were in same city.
Technofino family can easily hijack one starbucks outlet as we have many Rupay CC enthusiasts here

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Great.
Seems like ideal day to plan for a meetup, but only if we all were in same city.
Technofino family can easily hijack one starbucks outlet as we have many Rupay CC enthusiasts here
you got 6 hours 48 min to plan this meetup bro or may be less(depending on Starbucks closing time.)
All the best :sneaky:

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
Do not use HDFC Rupay CC. Use any other RUPAY CC

HDFC ne 10% upto 100 waala Cashback abhi tak credit nhi kiya .

Mne Complaint 21 April ko ki thi
In Process bolke 13 May ka time diya hai last E-Mail Response m
13 may ko fir 20 May ho jayega

100% Cashback woh bhi 1000, toh 7 janam bhi le lega HDFC toh bhi nhi milega HDFC se
I got the rupay cashback for the month of feb and march upto 100. It took around 1 month of fighting to receive it finally.
IMG_20230507_185605.jpg

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I got the rupay cashback for the month of feb and march upto 100. It took around 1 month of fighting to receive it finally.
IMG_20230507_185605.jpg
My fight is still ongoing.
I will make sure RBI Bamboo hits HDFC under bottoms very Hard.
Thanks for sharing Screenshot, it will help to raise a strong Complaint with RBI BO.

I will mention How HDFC credited Cashback for only a few customers who raised Complaints with them.

I already did the same with Axis.
Now its HDFC Turn.

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
My fight is still ongoing.
I will make sure RBI Bamboo hits HDFC under bottoms very Hard.
Thanks for sharing Screenshot, it will help to raise a strong Complaint with RBI.

How HDFC credited Cashback for only a few customers who raised the Complaints with them
Actually during the starting few days of email, when i asked for cashback, they got confused and said the about base reward rate of card. Then i had to drop them a full fledge email stating a example of transaction done on UPI and how the normal cashback & UPI cashback has to be calculated separately. Then they credited the amount.
Now Today i have done the starbucks transaction, Need to fight again after some days.:confused: