• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

irohitpragya

TF Premier
Hello,

I thinking to open a standard chartered Bank account.

1. Credit card offer
2. Cashback Debit Card

But don't want to maintain 25k because it is better to go with idfc or hdfc at this AMB.

I saw digital savings a/c and 2 in 1 account in their SoC but branch refused.

Anyone have more information.

Attachments

• 20230808_234532.jpg
    20230808_234532.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 227
  • 20230808_234623.jpg
    20230808_234623.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 227

hellobois

TF Ace
Priority. That’s their highest tier. Platinum debit card. I opened it to get their credit card.
You got a different account.
I applied for prime account (2L mab) and premium cashback debit card.
I think your platinum card has a different reward structure and hence you got message regarding change in those reward points.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You got a different account.
I applied for prime account (2L mab) and premium cashback debit card.
I think your platinum card has a different reward structure and hence you got message regarding change in those reward points.
No, my friend. You really think they would downgrade the 30 plus lakh account variant but keep providing cashback on the 2 lakh variant? Everyone would switch to the lower variant then. Mine is also the same Premium Cashback Platinum debit card.

Last edited:

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
U got the credit card?
Yes. Received Titanium Super Value card LTF with a limit of 5 lakhs in about 3 weeks of account opening. Comes with a Priority Pass that allows 12 international visits per year for Priority clients as well. The application was initially denied but the branch manager took special approval as promised.