• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

STANDARD CHARTERED CREDIT CARD NOT BEING DELIVERED

AmitChanda

TF Buzz
I had applied for a Standard Chartered Credit Card on 6th January 2024.
On 11 Jan I got a confirmation email that the card is approved (Screenshot attached).
Later I created username on SC Mobile and there I could see all the details of the card.
However, no physical card got delivered to me.
So on 18 Jan I called up customer care who said, card is blocked because I had used it on a EDC machine but when I told them that it's not possible since no card was ever delivered to me they logged a Service request for issue of replacement Card (Screenshot attached).
Today I received a mail that they will not be able to fulfill my service request (Screenshot attached).
I also got call from someone who said that due to internal policy they are not issuing me any card.
Please suggest to me actions I could take /how to escalate it to Ombudsman or any other authority.
Regards

Attachments

• First_mail.jpg
    First_mail.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Service_request.jpg
    Service_request.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Rejected_SR.jpg
    Rejected_SR.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

adi_0001

TF Buzz
Post it on their FB page with only SR reference number that why it was rejected/closed without resolution, when someone from their Team connects with you, then explain that you already got a virtual card and now physical card needs to be delivered. Also, if there is any issue with the delivery address, ask them to deliver it any nearby SC bank branch and you will collect it, they will happily do it.

Same thing happend with me with regards to FEDRAL BANK credit card which was delevered according to them but not really delivered now they have closed the CC and are not ready to issue me a new one.

• Sad
Reactions: SSV

vine

TF Premier
Bhai , donno who suggested you to take Standard Chartered cards!
Their service is absolutely horrible in my experience. Ax-shit is better than this. In psu banks, at least things happen after 14 days.
You still have time. Get out of this shit.

• Haha
Reactions: SSV
I had applied for a Standard Chartered Credit Card on 6th January 2024.
On 11 Jan I got a confirmation email that the card is approved (Screenshot attached).
Later I created username on SC Mobile and there I could see all the details of the card.
However, no physical card got delivered to me.
So on 18 Jan I called up customer care who said, card is blocked because I had used it on a EDC machine but when I told them that it's not possible since no card was ever delivered to me they logged a Service request for issue of replacement Card (Screenshot attached).
Today I received a mail that they will not be able to fulfill my service request (Screenshot attached).
I also got call from someone who said that due to internal policy they are not issuing me any card.
Please suggest to me actions I could take /how to escalate it to Ombudsman or any other authority.
Regards
How you created username without card?

Pradumya

TF Premier
Mail their email ids
Mention the last 4 digjts of the card that you saw virtually
Attach approval mail in PDF format (use print option in Gmail)
Ask them about the delivery status
Tell them you raised service requests which were closed without resolution

Make sure to mail to all email id possible from normal to pno
Use chatgpt for nice high vocabulary mail
Keep all the conversations recorded

If nothing works out, reach to RBI ombudsman with all these mails and recordings. There also just ask where is the approved card which is available virtually but not physically.