• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SSV Amusing Musings - FUN ADDA

iampqq

TF Premier
When one gets self control over themselves, then there's no going back. It's a great win
Mere pas tho afford krne ke paise nhi
But it's like ek bar taste krliya fir Maan krta h
I am getting to much junk food
And I can't control my self
I stopped carrying cash and removed all upi apps
But i ended up saying him ki I will pay u tomorrow
Aj Tak udhar nhi manga tha 😕
Aise hi kisi ke liye daru h kisi ke liye vimal

m4b

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I do black coffee and stopped doing cigg but sometimes it is too difficult to kill the urge when you smell that burn in your surroundings. Nonetheless, I started avoiding going or indulging, this way I can stop smoking cigg.
Tea and cigg for engineers

shivamk

TF Ace
I do black coffee and stopped doing cigg but sometimes it is too difficult to kill the urge when you smell that burn in your surroundings. Nonetheless, I started avoiding going or indulging, this way I can stop smoking cigg.
For what I have learnt, however hard it is to quit something, if you are willing to you will somehow.

Counter distractions also help leave certain habits

m4b

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For what I have learnt, however hard it is to quit something, if you are willing to you will somehow.

Counter distractions also help leave certain habits
Correct, sometimes I even lie to friends that I already smoked much some time ago to not to look suspicious. "Bhai fook ni rha, kya hogya. fookle sahi hojayega :p "

shivamk

TF Ace
Correct, sometimes I even lie to friends that I already smoked much some time ago to not to look suspicious. "Bhai fook ni rha, kya hogya. fookle sahi hojayega :p "
In the end, the urge is for dopamine rush and not cigg. You also get a part of it when you successfully avoid, that's why it starts feeling good

Reactions: m4b