• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Spend based offer from Amex - December 2022

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Decent spend based targeted offer from amex india.
Check your email for offer details.
Offer for me -
Received on my amex gold charge card.
Offer- Spend Rs. 50,000 and get Rs. 2500 worth gift voucher.
Reward rate- 5%
Offer period- from enrollment date till 10th jan, 2023.
Offer fulfilment date - By 10th May, 2023.
Detail terms and conditions pdf copy attached.

Post your offer.
If you don't have an Amex card yet, just get one, amex offering 1st year free MRCC & Platinum Travel via referral link.
Use referral link from this post to apply- https://www.technofino.in/community...oints-and-discounted-joining-fees-offer.4712/

Attachments

• SS-Dec-Port4.pdf
    121 KB · Views: 37

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Same offer for me on Gold charge card.

Best part is this:

• There is no restriction on where you can spend and there are no minimum number of transactions required.

nikhi727

TF Buzz
Hi have a doubt, i have an MRCC and PT card, both with same registered email id, so when these spend based enrollment offers come am confused as to which card was it meant for, and which one should i enroll, can anyone give some insights

Sudheep

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi have a doubt, i have an MRCC and PT card, both with same registered email id, so when these spend based enrollment offers come am confused as to which card was it meant for, and which one should i enroll, can anyone give some insights
card number (last 5 digits) is mentioned on the top right corner in the offer mail- check

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Received this for the gold card. A query here. Had made some purchases last night post 12am and i got this email sometime back. I have registered for this now. Will those spends already done (though it is still 3rd Dec) be considered under the offer or would they consider only spends post the enrolment time stamp. Request if someone can clarify.

Additionally for a single email with two different Amex cards would they send another email for the second card under "New Year Offer" or is it usually one card only?

Edge1

TF Buzz
Received this for the gold card. A query here. Had made some purchases last night post 12am and i got this email sometime back. I have registered for this now. Will those spends already done (though it is still 3rd Dec) be considered under the offer or would they consider only spends post the enrolment time stamp. Request if someone can clarify.

Additionally for a single email with two different Amex cards would they send another email for the second card under "New Year Offer" or is it usually one card only?
I don’t think those spends will be considered. When you register for the offer, it shows both date and time of opting for the offer.
May be they can filter spends based on that time stamp.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I got my plat travel card (under referral) this week. how can i make myself eligible for this offer if mail not received?
it actually target based email, if you haven't received it then you can't enter on your own. i suppose an email address is given and you get an email from Amex to activate your international transaction every 1/2 week