• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[SOLVED] Need help {Wrong credit card number entered while paying cc bill through mobikwik}

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I paid my pnb credit card bill payment on 10 August of more than 14K but i haven't received money in my credit card till now. I think i had entered wrong cc number so i asked customer care the cc number on which payment was paid but the response was not postive (refer to attached image). So, can you guide me how can i recover that money?

Edit: Today, I got my money in my pnb cc. Although this week was full of headache as apart from this, ₹2000 was also stuck which also got credited to payment source. Now only one issue is pending from Amazon and hope it also gets resolved soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-15-12-26-16-983-edit_com.mobikwik_new.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-15-12-26-16-983-edit_com.mobikwik_new.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

D₹V

TF Prestige
I paid my pnb credit card bill payment on 10 August of more than 14K but i haven't received money in my credit card till now. I think i had entered wrong cc number so i asked customer care the cc number on which payment was paid but the response was not postive (refer to attached image). So, can you guide me how can i recover that money?
By 1 digit wrong, it should fail ig.

Not sure.

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
By 1 digit wrong, it should fail ig.

Not sure.
I don’t think i had entered wrong cc number but since I haven’t received the money in my cc , I directly wrote that i had entered wrong cc number. Also, the transaction is showing as success and i also received whatsapp confirmation for the same.

CardTox

TF Premier
I paid my pnb credit card bill payment on 10 August of more than 14K but i haven't received money in my credit card till now. I think i had entered wrong cc number so i asked customer care the cc number on which payment was paid but the response was not postive (refer to attached image). So, can you guide me how can i recover that m.... Through which medium you pay your cc.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Check if the number you entered is legit as per Luhn's algorithm. Lots of online checkers are available. If number is not valid, you should get the refund.

Rocky Bhai

TF Legend
If you have made the wrong transaction then immediately inform the bank.
As @Walter White already mentioned in his above comment You must know that if the cc number mentioned by you does not exist then your money will automatically be transferred into your account
Provide the bank details to prove that you transferred the fund to the wrong in case cc number is legit and beneficiary is different

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The issue here is not about Mobikwik but the entering the right cc number. Hope the cc number he entered is wronng.

ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK CC NUMBER FOR WHICH BILL IS BEING PAID .
as i said earlier that i don't think i have made payment to wrong cc but since i have not receive the money yet in my cc, i mentioned "i had entered wrong cc" to prepare for the worse. Also, i always double check cc number and i still think that i haven't entered wrong number.
I don’t think i had entered wrong cc number but since I haven’t received the money in my cc , I directly wrote that i had entered wrong cc number.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
You should Contact PNB with the UTR reflecting in the Mobikwik.

Only PNB can Confirm in which Credit Card Account Money is credited against that UTR.

@iamabhisekagar faced the same issue with HDFC.
In his Case He contacted HDFC with the UTR and HDFC Confirmed him that Money was credited to an Invalid Card Account and HDFC refunded the same.

In your case if Money was credited to an Invalid Card Account then you will get refund without any hassle otherwise if Money was credited to a wrong but Valid Card Account it depends on Benificary whether he wants to return the money credited erroneously or not.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
as i said earlier that i don't think i have made payment to wrong cc but since i have not receive the money yet in my cc, i mentioned "i had entered wrong cc" to prepare for the worse. Also, i always double check cc number and i still think that i haven't entered wrong number.
Then please wait , occassionally it might take longer than the usual time..