• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Solved)Concerns about Unreflected Credit Card Payment and Unique Transaction Identification

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
My friend's wife paid the bill he was supposed to(cause he brought phone for her using my cc), via Billdesk, but it hasn't reflected on my credit card yet. The URL for the transaction is https://www.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/hdfccard/HDFC_card.jsp. I understand it takes 3 working days, but that's for BOB & Citi credit cards. The amount is around 67k, so I think it will be credited. However, if she entered the details wrong, I'm not sure if I'm in trouble or not. My question is: Is my credit card, ending with 20**, only visible in the SS, and no other HDFC bill will have the same ending 4 digit number, right? Either the amount is processed or it gets reversed. I'm just a little worried, and I can contact my RM or Billdesk, but I didn't make the payment, so he can't see any debit amount in my SA/CA. I don't want either RM or CS of Billdesk to waste my time, and my friend can call them, but then again, he isn't the cardholder, so when the CS of Imperia Banking asks him to verify his CC details, he can't do that either. It's awkward for both of us, and he is worried about where the money is, just like me. Does anyone have any experience with these? Please comment WhatsApp Image 2024-02-17 at 12.14.59.jpeg

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
It's better to wait for atleast 2-3 working days for the payment to get settle. If not, then you will have to followup with the bank with UTR details.
yeah 2-3 working days i thought of it just i also paid via Billdesk just 10/- to check how fast is it and nothing happened so i guess it slower and it take 2-3 working days.

yeah 2-3 working days i thought of it just i also paid via Billdesk just 10/- to check how fast is it and nothing happened so i guess it slower and it take 2-3 working days.
Some banks takes time to reflect payment in credit cards. Ideal time would be to wait atleast till next Friday. If everything is correct, then payment should reflect in your HDFC credit card on or before Friday.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
My friend's wife paid the bill he was supposed to(cause he brought phone for her using my cc), via Billdesk, but it hasn't reflected on my credit card yet. The URL for the transaction is https://www.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/hdfccard/HDFC_card.jsp. I understand it takes 3 working days, but that's for BOB & Citi credit cards. The amount is around 67k, so I think it will be credited. However, if she entered the details wrong, I'm not sure if I'm in trouble or not. My question is: Is my credit card, ending with 20**, only visible in the SS, and no other HDFC bill will have the same ending 4 digit number, right? Either the amount is processed or it gets reversed. I'm just a little worried, and I can contact my RM or Billdesk, but I didn't make the payment, so he can't see any debit amount in my SA/CA. I don't want either RM or CS of Billdesk to waste my time, and my friend can call them, but then again, he isn't the cardholder, so when the CS of Imperia Banking asks him to verify his CC details, he can't do that either. It's awkward for both of us, and he is worried about where the money is, just like me. Does anyone have any experience with these? Please comment WhatsApp Image 2024-02-17 at 12.14.59.jpeg
Who paid for your card is not a issue. If you used bill desk Portal then file a complaint with Bill desk or where your card bill has been paid if not settled in 4 working days.

Bill desk Portal settle payment very slow, once in my case it was settled in 5 working days.

Also lodge complaint with HDFC by sharing your paid transaction I'd, they will investigate further.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Also lodge complaint with HDFC by sharing your paid transaction I'd, they will investigate further.
so i called HDFC RM of mine and i asked him how much days to take to settle he said 24 hr and then i was like paid yesterday so he was like you need call the bank if it was paid via HDFC then i could help you. so i called the friend and his wife paid via QR code that above website support. so he have asked his wife to call kotak and ask when will the amount settle. i have till next Friday to pay the bill. cause due date is friday of next week. so i will tell him to send email to Billdesk or call them. it a way three communication cause his wife could working. so only she need to call them. thank for the reply.

Your friend paid on 16th and today is your first working day. I think wait till wednesday than see what happens.