• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

{Solved} Axis Magnus - Travel edge and Yatra

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I just wanted to double sure with people who used it. I got my cousin bro who called me he needed a flight booked from Patna to Dubai.
Flight cost 11588rs
So I thought why not put Magnus to use? Did anyone try Magnus on travel edge? or Yatra (if we buy from Gyftr)
Magnus base reward rate = 6 points per 100
(No convenience fee) For travel edge = 5X reward points, so 11588/100 = 115x6 = 695. Now 5X points = 695 X 5= 3475 points which are around 2800 miles.
(850rs convenience fee) For yatra = 10X points = 11588/100 = 115x6 = 695. Now 10X points = 695 X 10= 6950 points which are around 5560 miles

2800-5560 Miles + Milestone benefits. Sounds too good to be true. Literal 24-47.9% back as miles. (I and my son fly frequently so it is useful to us)

Can anyone confirm my calculations are right? and will these travel edge transactions get added to milestone spends?
Plz anyone who has tried this or has proper knowledge about this answer.

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I booked a return flight for 4 via traveledge and now it says the confirmation is pending and only one ticket out of the 8 is confirmed. Can anyone tell me how long it take for them to confirm the booking?

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I booked a return flight for 4 via traveledge and now it says the confirmation is pending and only one ticket out of the 8 is confirmed. Can anyone tell me how long it take for them to confirm the booking?
Is it possible to enter the PNR in airline website directly and check?

typhoon

TF Select
I did booking yesterday 2 times, it was in pending state, when i called them, they said it is failed.

magnusx

TF Neo
Is it possible to book Indigo Flexi plus fare on Traveledge?
I have to make a booking which might need a cancelation.
(With Indigo Flexi plus fare one can cancel the ticket 3 days before the with cancelation fee of only 500).I
I recently faced this problem and turns out you can't? The other issue is the welcome benefit with Yatra's voucher also doesn't have much flexibility compared to something like Indigo's Flexi fare. It sucks if you're like me who usually books flexi because dates can possibly change.

magnusx

TF Neo
Brother first thing don't trust free cancellation or low cancellation. There's lot more to it than what comes in our eyes.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Indigo for eg. lets you change date or cancel with a minimal fee compared to how it would have been if it was basic fare or if you booked with whatever crap yatra offers.