• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sodexo-Zeta is now "Pluxee" | Launch Pluxee RuPay gift Card & Pluxee RuPay Meal Pass card

ArpanOP

TF Premier
Do existing Premium Pass / Meal Pass cards get auto-migrated to this?

Do we have to request for a new physical card? (although virtual does the job just fine)

More interested in what additional benefits are in store for us as consumers, than such naming ceremonies.
Nope! Still showing old card

ArpanOP

TF Premier
it think they just changed the branding app etc but the old infrastructure
Yes, only the name has been changed other than that everything is the same. I don't know if it will be upgraded to the rupay one or not but there is no need anyway. Blinkit stopped accepting it for other items just after the rebranding. Weird, and fixed but okay.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Is card replacement free ?
Do they give an option to change Display name on card ?
Nope and nope. Just put your request, they will immediately block the card, new card takes about 7 business days to arrive.
No tracking details were shared. (I actually forgot that I did that even, until I received the card)

viznu99

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Nope and nope. Just put your request, they will immediately block the card, new card takes about 7 business days to arrive.
No tracking details were shared. (I actually forgot that I did that even, until I received the card)

Does the physical one actually look like this ?

1000102262.jpg