• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sodexo-Zeta is now "Pluxee" | Launch Pluxee RuPay gift Card & Pluxee RuPay Meal Pass card

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Has anyone used app QR code to scan & pay using Pluxee?? Is it accepted on many QR codes?
I haven't used it, but one of the retail shops (mini mart type store) in a tier 2/3 town agreed to accept payment through that. However, I couldn't make the payment as my app wasn't updated that time, and I faced login challenges.

AZ7

TF Buzz
Our company sodexo cards have already moved to pluxee branding almost an year ago itself, how come the overall branding is going out right now.

CoolGeek

TF Premier
I haven't used it, but one of the retail shops (mini mart type store) in a tier 2/3 town agreed to accept payment through that. However, I couldn't make the payment as my app wasn't updated that time, and I faced login challenges.
Did you use QR code of the meal card or the benefits card in the Pluxee app?

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Did you use QR code of the meal card or the benefits card in the Pluxee app?
I wasnt able to do it as the app was getting logged out then....but I believe it would have been through the meal card....
I have seen people buying groceries from the physical sodexo coupons few years ago....so the meal balance should also work fine for grocery shopping (to the best of my knowledge).