• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Smartbuy missing flights

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I was looking for flights from Bengaluru to Abu Dhabi.
I realized that low cost flights are missing from Smartbuy portal.
Ex : 16 sept, ethihad morning flight.
Same flights were available on cleartrip,goibibo (smartbuy partners).
Infact, other flights of same airlines (expensive) are available on portal.
I called customer care and they told "this is what it is".
Has anyone faced such issue earlier?

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, this happens lots of time. Even many times, I can't find few domestic flights on smartbuy. Sometimes, only hand baggage ticket is available and you don't have option to change to regular.

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, this happens lots of time. Even many times, I can't find few domestic flights on smartbuy. Sometimes, only hand baggage ticket is available and you don't have option to change to regular.
What is only hand baggage ticket .. Is there something like that as well .. Like if we travelling with just a hand baggage .. It would cost less ?

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
WTF .. I didn't know this .. Where and how can we buy such tickets ?
Depends on the airline, if they offer you can book directly or on aggregator site. You can see the details in the fare rules. The cheapest flight will be mostly the one without the check in baggage. Usually low cost carriers offer the option. The only international airlines i have noticed is Etihad

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Depends on the airline, if they offer you can book directly or on aggregator site. You can see the details in the fare rules. The cheapest flight will be mostly the one without the check in baggage. Usually low cost carriers offer the option. The only international airlines i have noticed is Etihad
Is this available in any domestic flights ?