• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Singapore visa process

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am at visa and travel insurance stage. Going for 6 days in april
just fyi, you can book all the main attractions in Singapore via Pelago.co and best part is since it's Singapore Airlines owned, you can use Krisflyer miles to redeem for tickets. SO don't have to pay anything extra from pocket (provided you have enough points/miles to burn). Ven local simcards can be purchased with it.

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
just fyi, you can book all the main attractions in Singapore via Pelago.co and best part is since it's Singapore Airlines owned, you can use Krisflyer miles to redeem for tickets. SO don't have to pay anything extra from pocket (provided you have enough points/miles to burn). Ven local simcards can be purchased with it.
How are the rates compared to klook? Miles ratio/value

raghavb6

TF Buzz
Shouldn't cost you that much. Singapore High commission allows authorised agent to collect a maximum of INR 500 as service fee on top of usual SGD 30 visa processing fee. Which works out to be around Rs 2500/- in total.

Singapore visa is one of the easiest out there to get. I got within 2-3 hours.

See the attached pdf for official list of authorised agents
Not 500, it is 650. I went to Riya travel Delhi yesterday only. it is one of the authorised agent and has good reviews. i paid 1800+650+ 18 of 650 = 2567 per person.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thank u. I have called my local visa agent in thiruvalla Kerala. Asking for 6000. And another 4000. I have read lots of bad reviews for atlys @ 2700 and mmt visa @ 3500. There are 4 of us spouse and 2 kids. Any option family visa any advantages
dont give anyone above 3000INR/pax

telescope

TF Ace
Not 500, it is 650. I went to Riya travel Delhi yesterday only. it is one of the authorised agent and has good reviews. i paid 1800+650+ 18 of 650 = 2567 per person.
They are overcharging you. See singapore govt official website. They permit authorised agents to collect maximum of 500+gst.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
That's strange. I got same day within few hours. Please do mention the length of visa you got after getting it.
no way you'll get a visiting visa in a day, until and unless you have a US visa stamp or something which gives you a privilege. They say standard min time for 15 days. I got it in 16 days last year.

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thank u rafzy for details of visa. I got mine from aveos. Process was seamless. I have a doubt regarding accor bookings for visas in general how do we take printout of reservation to show for visa applications

telescope

TF Ace
Thank u rafzy for details of visa. I got mine from aveos. Process was seamless. I have a doubt regarding accor bookings for visas in general how do we take printout of reservation to show for visa applications
You can take print out of booking confirmation email.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Glad to know it went well. You would've received a confirmation email from Accor or in the Accor website go to booking page, take a printout of that, should suffice.