• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

showing rupay platinum instead of rupay select

rutuls536

TF Buzz
Hi all. i'd applied for Rupay Select card on 31st december. passing through very slow and irritating process somehow i got approved my card yesterday. i'd applied for Rupay select card but in genie app it shows rupay platinum card. what should i do now to upgrade it?

Tarun239

TF Premier
@Dr Green new card is showing in app, when to activate it? After receiving physical card? And in how many days card is dispatched? Also do they msg they have dispatched the card, etc?

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@Dr Green new card is showing in app, when to activate it? After receiving physical card? And in how many days card is dispatched? Also do they msg they have dispatched the card, etc?
I activated my the moment it showed up and i received my physical card 4 days after approval. There was a person here who activated his card and then didn't received physical card so i would recommend u call customer support first and then activate ur card so u dont get any issue later on.

Tarun239

TF Premier
I activated my the moment it showed up and i received my physical card 4 days after approval. There was a person here who activated his card and then didn't received physical card so i would recommend u call customer support first and then activate ur card so u dont get any issue later on.
@Dr Green-69, thanks

Cloud

TF Buzz
Hi all. i'd applied for Rupay Select card on 31st december. passing through very slow and irritating process somehow i got approved my card yesterday. i'd applied for Rupay select card but in genie app it shows rupay platinum card. what should i do now to upgrade it?
Which bank is it?

helloworld

TF Legend
What is the additional benefit of select over platinum rupay?
Was hoping to read about that.

Whats common to both?
Whats unique?
Do Select include all perks of Plat?

From Rupay Website:

- https://www.rupay.co.in/our-cards/rupay-credit/rupay-select
- https://www.rupay.co.in/our-cards/rupay-credit/rupay-platinum

From TF:

- https://www.technofino.in/community...dit-card-benefits-how-to-claim-benefits.3962/

More posts available in this forum, do check.

In my case, I applied for Platinum Rupay n got it. After 2 months of using it heavily - over 50 trxns - I opted for card replacement with Select in the Genie App. Got an email asking for my ITR. Submitted. Next day, Select card issued. In 3 days or so, got the physical card.

insight

TF Ace

er3shivam

TF Buzz
What was ur itr?? For select u need min itr of 5l and if u have less then 5l then they will automatically convert ur select application to platinum
Hi

It happened with me as well. I applied for PNB Select but in my PNB Genie app it is showing PNB Platinum.
I called them and told about the issue. They asked me to send an email.

However I have raised a conversion request after going through this post thread comments. I just wanted to ask that for submitting ITR via email to PNB do we need a ITR return of 5L+ or ITR reflecting annual earn/salary of 5L+ ?

er3shivam

TF Buzz
Conversion request will be processed in 1 or 2 days and if ur request is approved u will see Activate new card in ur pnb Ginie app. Once u activate it ur old platinum card will be replaced by new select card
I have applied and my card is upgraded. However it is more than a week and I have not received any email or physical card.

When I login to PNB Genie app, it shows the new card as well with the old gold card. When I try to activate the new card it sends otp but otp doesn’t come.

I have not been able to activate it. Can you please tell me how to fix this?