• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should i get pre approved paid DCB or wait for Infinia?

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm a Magnus user and due to recent news and such planning to not spend much on it. Been asking Infinia for over a year and with no luck. I'm getting pre-approved DCB with first year fee off if i spend 150000 in 3 months which i can manage. Also it shows i'll get 1000 vouchers if i hit 80000 in a month spending, i thought it was 500, can someone clarify?
Should i take this or wait for Infinia?

aniruddhaadhe

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm a Magnus user and due to recent news and such planning to not spend much on it. Been asking Infinia for over a year and with no luck. I'm getting pre-approved DCB with first year fee off if i spend 150000 in 3 months which i can manage. Also it shows i'll get 1000 vouchers if i hit 80000 in a month spending, i thought it was 500, can someone clarify?
Should i take this or wait for Infinia?
plz specify other details, such as ur spendings, current hdfc card limit.

I am using DCB, not worth it (if its paid)

but again it depends upon person to person and current portfolio.

1000 vouchers: It correct. U will get two 500₹ vouchers on spending of 80k per month.

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

1000 vouchers: It correct. U will get two 500₹ vouchers on spending of 80k per month.
I have payment spendings of 20000 each month using Apay vouchers. Paying rent thru redgiraffee for 19000. These are confirmed spendings each month. Aside from this i purchase on Amazon regularly and dining spends of 6k and groceries 10k each month which i most times route thru bigbasket. I also have insurance spendings coming up for 60k.
NPS won't fetch reward points right?

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

When will joining fees be added to account? After spending 1.5L in 3 months, does it get reversed?

aniruddhaadhe

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think u can wait till Magnus’ party to end.

After devaluation, we can re calculate and see if its still worth it to stick with magnus.

Meantime u can email to HDFc showing preapproved screenshot, or other docs. Ask for Infinia. They may approve ur request. Whats ur current cc limit in hdfc card.

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

After devaluation, we can re calculate and see if its still worth it to stick with magnus.

Meantime u can email to HDFc showing preapproved screenshot, or other docs. Ask for Infinia. They may approve ur request. Whats ur current cc limit in hdfc card.
I do not have any hdfc credit cards, but it shows i will get a limit of 5.4L if i apply a new one. Tried with hdfc grievances for infinia but they wont provide, will try to send this screenshot and see if it works.

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Current Magnus devaluation of Gyftr and grabdeals is good, but i dont think i can hit milestones. Trying to minimize spends and all. My next renewals is next year feb, i guess i can wait until then. Even still if they change transfer ratio, whatever spends i already did will become useless.

aniruddhaadhe

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Current Magnus devaluation of Gyftr and grabdeals is good, but i dont think i can hit milestones. Trying to minimize spends and all. My next renewals is next year feb, i guess i can wait until then. Even still if they change transfer ratio, whatever spends i already did will become useless.
U can go for dcb then. First will be any way free by making 1.5L spends. Next year u can review if its really worth. In between if u get LE, u can apply for Infinia