• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I get MMT Platinum CC or Coral Credit Card?

raghavx

TF Select
Hi,

My mom is getting a pre-approved offer from ICICI bank

• MMT Platinum with a joining fees of 500 + GST, annual fees nil
  • ICICI Coral LTF (zero joining & annual fees)
I am confused between the two and not sure which one to go for? Can you please give some recommendations?

Also can one get the ICICI bank offers on MMT Card? Since it's a co-branded card.

Thanks in advance :)

TF Ace
TF Family
Hi,

I am confused between the two and not sure which one to go for? Can you please give some recommendations?

Also can one get the ICICI bank offers on MMT Card? Since it's a co-branded card.

You should go for the Coral LTF imo.
ICICI Bank offers work for MMT cards (I have it).

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Go for coral and if you need mmt then apply after coral get's issued coz you will get the same deal with mmt even if you apply manually but you won't get coral LTF manually.
So in my opinion first go for coral and then apply for mmt if required.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Btw how long did it take to get pre approved offer, what mab was maintained and what's the account varient??

sumitkr85

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Take both ... More lounge access ... Zero annual fees ... Take Coral first then MMT platinum ... Actually you'll get MMT Signature LTF after you take the LTF Coral ... So win win
It does not work this way.. once u select one card as pre approved offer.. All remaining credit card offers are removed...till u become eligible for next pre approved card