• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

share your icici card LE journey

Alex292929

TF Premier
Please share you icici credit card limit enhancement journey & your utilization pattern.
Also please mention if you have a bank account with icici
Thanks in advance.

0xfallup

TF Ace
Received ICICI Amazon Pay Card in July 2023 (based on fellow forum member's recommendation) with a limit of INR 11L.

This week (October 2, 2023) Applied for ICICI cards online for ICICI specific discounts (which APAY card is ineligible). On the online application I was offered LTF Sapphiro. There were multiple cards offered on LTF basis. I also saw Emeralde cards.

October 4th I could see the Sapphiro card on mobile app with limit of INR 25.90L

TL'DR;
ICICI APAY card (July 2023) = INR 11L
ICICI Sapphiro LTF (October 4, 2023) = INR 25.9L
Dm them on Twitter to match limits , try it out

Adwait

TF Select
Received ICICI Amazon Pay Card in July 2023 (based on fellow forum member's recommendation) with a limit of INR 11L.

This week (October 2, 2023) Applied for ICICI cards online for ICICI specific discounts (which APAY card is ineligible). On the online application I was offered LTF Sapphiro. There were multiple cards offered on LTF basis. I also saw Emeralde cards.

October 4th I could see the Sapphiro card on mobile app with limit of INR 25.90L

TL'DR;
ICICI APAY card (July 2023) = INR 11L
ICICI Sapphiro LTF (October 4, 2023) = INR 25.9L
Is kyc applicable if we already hold apay card?

0xfallup

TF Ace
So I called up, customer care and they have no clue about this. They say, the credit limit on your APAY remains as is and the new card limit will be different. It cannot be matched.
That’s why I said DM on Twitter ,some people on this forum directly give the best solution possible , so it would be better for yourself only if you go with it 😊

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
So I called up, customer care and they have no clue about this. They say, the credit limit on your APAY remains as is and the new card limit will be different. It cannot be matched.
All icici cards share same limit
If you have 5 lakhs on Apay and 6 lakhs in some other card , that means you can only use 6 lakhs in one billing cycle

Reactions: 1RC