• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Share your experience of BOB Cards application process

Farhad sekh

TF Premier
The most lazy bank is bob
I gone to nearby branch
They said we have no credit card team/ desk
They gave me a agent number of bob of Kolkata.
I called her, she took all docs via whatsapp.
She was offering bob premier ltf.
I think Jo mil raha le leta hoon as I will use only for sale discount.

She completed the application on 4 th March.
And said there may in person verification or vkyc. I said ok.
On 19 March team called me for name and address verification via voice call.
On 20 April they approved my card with 50000 limit.

No vkyc or in person verification.
Badiya hai.
They took almost 50 days to approve. Hats off to bob laziness.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
What'd highest limit anyone got in bob easy card ? Asking because I have also applied for same. I could have applied higher card as per salary but went with easy as it was LTF.

Symbian

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Around 780

But today I got reply that due to BoB OneCard, the application was rejected. Can we do something about this?
Anyone knows how to get the Onecard partner changed to Federal Bank from BoB, I have tried many times for BoB to reconsider my application but they are consistenly saying that BoB Onecard owners can't apply for another card.

Or any other alternative, one is obviously closing Onecard, but don't want to close a LTF card for just the sake of another BoB card.

catcat

TF Select
Not strictly related to Bob, but can anyone hold multiple irctc cards? I already have IRCTC premier card; can I get a BoB irctc card?
Answering my own question - yes, I now have BoB IRCTC in addition to my SBI IRCTC premier. IRCTC should allow collecting points from this also, as these 2 and HDFC are all shown in the dropdown. This is my second RuPay card after Axis Kiwi. (Will probably change SBI IRCIC premier to something else now).

The experience was rather slow - apply online, about 10 days later someone verifies on call, another 10 days later card approved, and another 10 days later card arrives.