• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Share Black Friday 2022 STEAL DEALS

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I also got this mail. But no idea if it's good!
15-day money-back is there ... you it ... if u don't like it ... ask for a refund.

The idea is to get the gist of a book in 10-20 min.

I use Audible ... KukuFM & have tried a trail of Blinkist ... the deal is good ... so went for it ...

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Attachments

• 1669290138945.png
    1669290138945.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 13

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Traded updated .... Roboform Added ....
I personally took 5 years Family plan
Paid $95.5

vip3rc5

TF Premier
I use dashlane it costs 449 Per year and comes with complimentary Hotspot Shield 1 Year Premium Account. Though the VPN isn't that great

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1. ROBOFORM PASSWORD MANAGER - 60% off (New Users)

Link: 60% Off Link (Youtuber CareyHolzman's Link)

Alt Link 1

Alt Link 2

Pro Tip: Go for family plan you get 5 licenses at price of 2. You can share or sell.

1669395951240.png

2. BLINKIST PREMIUM - 75% off + 1 Additional Premium Account Free

Link: 75% Off Link (NON-AFFILIATE LINK)

1669222331068.png
FYI, Bitwarden is completely free, open source and well vetted to be safe. Their premium plan is also extremely cheap. I have never heard of Roboform and not sure how much reliable it can be.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For tech guys:
The best pricing you will get during the year
1) Pluralsight 50% off: https://www.pluralsight.com/offer/2022/bf-cm-50-off
2) O'Reilly 200 off: https://www.oreilly.com/online-learning/cyber-monday-2022.html

This is not a Black Friday deal. You get it all year round:
Pay 1770 as annual membership and you get a curated version of Pluralsight with 2000+ courses, plus from 2023 you will also get access to a curated version of ACloudGuru
For Pluralsight, sign up for an account. They have free weekends and free weeks multiple times throughout the year. Can access their entire catalogue for free :)

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For Pluralsight, sign up for an account. They have free weekends and free weeks multiple times throughout the year. Can access their entire catalogue for free :)

Thanks. That's what we used to do earlier. There was even a full month free in April 2000. Then our company's HO decided to pay for accounts for all tech staff :)