• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sending money to us from India vis versa

Hi Technofinos,

i'm looking for a way to transfer 2000 usd to my friend in USA , please suggest cheap and best possible method.

PS: Holding a debit card which offers Zero Forex Markup

Thanks,
Kiran.

Darthvader

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Check if your friend or any of your circle who's in US if they have an NRI account in india . If that exists, send it to india NRI account and they can take money from there.
i'm looking for a way to transfer 2000 usd to my friend in USA , please suggest cheap and best possible method.

v3.tuty

TF Buzz
Best way is to open a digibank account by DBS bank n send through it. online account opening, can be done in 5 mins.

zero fees, same day credit and best conversion rate since it's a foreign bank

Best way is to open a digibank account by DBS bank n send through it. online account opening, can be done in 5 mins.

zero fees, same day credit and best conversion rate since it's a foreign bank
please provide conversion rate etc if possible plese attach a SS

Rajatkumar1

TF Buzz
Hey, I'd say go with BookMyForex. I've sent money to my sister abroad using their platform a bunch of times, and it's been a pretty smooth experience. What's cool is that they're all about keeping your cash safe. They partner with legit banks in India, so your money is in good hands.

I even chatted with their customer support, and they assured me they were on top of their game. Checked online too, and people seem to like the platform - they got a solid rating on Trustpilot. So, in my opinion, you can trust BookMyForex.