• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Seeking insights on benefits of HDFC Bank reward card, Platinum card, and Millenia debit card for high-value CC bill payments

Dear Community Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I have a question about HDFC Bank reward cards that I was hoping someone with specific knowledge might be able to help me with.

My mother has recently received an Easy Shop reward Debit card from HDFC Bank, and we are trying to decide whether to use it for our credit card bill payments. We have also been considering the HDFC Bank Platinum card and the Millenia debit card as alternative options.

If we use the reward debit card to pay credit card bills of more than 75,000 INR per month, will it provide benefits similar to those of the Platinum card, which offers 750 INR per month on bill payments? Alternatively, do any of you have experience with the easy shop Rewards debit card and can provide insights on its benefits compared to the other two options? is the benefit of this card really useful or not

I would be very grateful for any thoughts or experiences you might be able to share on this topic. Thank you in advance for your help.

Last edited:

Patil007

TF Ace
Dear Community Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I have a question about HDFC Bank reward cards that I was hoping someone with specific knowledge might be able to help me with.

My mother has recently received a reward card from HDFC Bank, and we are trying to decide whether to use it for our credit card bill payments. We have also been considering the HDFC Bank Platinum card and the Millenia debit card as alternative options.

If we use the reward card to pay credit card bills of more than 75,000 INR per month, will it provide benefits similar to those of the Platinum card, which offers 750 INR per month on bill payments? Alternatively, do any of you have experience with the Millenia debit card and can provide insights on its benefits compared to the other two options?

I would be very grateful for any thoughts or experiences you might be able to share on this topic. Thank you in advance for your help.
I have platinum debit card and I am getting reward on cc bill payment. It has Max. 750/month.

Millenia has Max. 400/month limit.

Not sure about reward card.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dear Community Members,

My mother has recently received an Easy Shop reward Debit card from HDFC Bank, and we are trying to decide whether to use it for our credit card bill payments. We have also been considering the HDFC Bank Platinum card and the Millenia debit card as alternative options.

If we use the reward debit card to pay credit card bills of more than 75,000 INR per month, will it provide benefits similar to those of the Platinum card, which offers 750 INR per month on bill payments? Alternatively, do any of you have experience with the easy shop Rewards debit card and can provide insights on its benefits compared to the other two options? is the benefit of this card really useful or not

you can get CashBack on Platinum card only if you pay CC bills via HDFC Billpay... which does not have HDFC CC payment option

So, if you are planning to pay 75k bill of HDFC CC via platinum card, you wont get the benefits (cashback), for that you need to have Millennia so that you can pay HDFC CC bill via PayTM/BillPay (by selecting Debit Card option) so that you can earn CB

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
you can get CashBack on Platinum card only if you pay CC bills via HDFC Billpay... which does not have HDFC CC payment option

So, if you are planning to pay 75k bill of HDFC CC via platinum card, you wont get the benefits (cashback), for that you need to have Millennia so that you can pay HDFC CC bill via PayTM/BillPay (by selecting Debit Card option) so that you can earn CB
For Platinum card, some got CB for paying CC bill on Mobikwik as well