• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SCB ULTIMATE card on C2C basis

redmanc

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello Community,

Would love to know that has anyone got SCB ultimate card on C2C basis?
If yes what was the procedure/method that needs to be followed.

Thanks

Dude

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
have a Credit card with the limit above 5lacks over 4years old but my salaried company wont come under private limited, will they accept the application

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
have a Credit card with the limit above 5lacks over 4years old but my salaried company wont come under private limited, will they accept the application
They do not issue cards if the applicant does not belong to their approved list of companies ( they do not disclose the list). Also, C2C is possible only from some selective Tier 2 cities, they do not do C2C in tier 1 metros. This is as per the info I received from the sales team of Stan Char some 3 months ago.

They do not issue cards if the applicant does not belong to their approved list of companies ( they do not disclose the list). Also, C2C is possible only from some selective Tier 2 cities, they do not do C2C in tier 1 metros. This is as per the info I received from the sales team of Stan Char some 3 months ago.
Do you have the Approved CIties List?