• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scapia Credit Card co-branded With Federal Bank Full Details.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
SCAPIA TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD (a fintech company) and Federal Bank are set to launch a co-branded credit card. Let's examine its benefits and reward system:
[Apply for LTF Scapia Federal Bank Credit Card: https://bit.ly/TFSCF ]

Screenshot_20230615_092733_Samsung Internet.jpg

Benefits:
  1. Unlimited domestic lounge access (unlock after spending 5000 in a month)
  2. Zero Forex Markup Charges
Fees: Lifetime Free Credit Card. No joining fees, No annual fees.

Reward System:
Online & Offline Spends: earn 10 Scapia coins for every Rs. 100 spent.
Travel Booking on Scapia App: 20 Scapia coins for every Rs. 100 spent.

No reward points on international spends

Redemption:
5 Scapia coins = Rs. 1
You can redeem them for booking flights and hotels on the Scapia app.

Reward Rate: Normal spends - 2%
Travel booking via Scapia - 4%

Opinion: The benefits offered by this card look impressive. The inclusion of unlimited domestic lounge access is quite unexpected for a lifetime free card. However, one need to spend Rs. 5000 in month to get unlimited domestic lounge access. We'll have to wait for the detail terms and conditions to get a better idea about the card.
Apply for LTF Scapia Federal Bank Credit Card: https://bit.ly/TFSCF

Last edited:

NikhilG

TF Select
Hey folks, probably I got to know about Scapia quite late. I had a travel scheduled to Norway in August 3rd week and I kept running behind RBL guys for world bank Safari but couldn't get that as LTF so ended up using my SBI cashback card in my Norway trip(3.5 percent markup fee).
I got to know about Scapia yesterday via instagram, got onboarded instantly in 20 mins including VKYC and I got a good limit as well
I have few questions though,
No mention anywhere about fuel surcharge, do we have a surcharge?
First month Lounge access is free right? Because you cannot wait for statement to be generated after spending 5k for VIP unlock
Do you guys think they would be able to sustain zero markup fee for a year or more?
Also their 10% and 20% coins just translate to 2 and 4 percent, that too of use in Scapia but its okay for LTF card

Lastly I would like to have your 2 cents on whether I should keep SBI Cashback Card( 2nd year onwards 999+gst with no lounge access as well). Though gives me 5 percent Cashback

Shreyasrp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hey folks, probably I got to know about Scapia quite late. I had a travel scheduled to Norway in August 3rd week and I kept running behind RBL guys for world bank Safari but couldn't get that as LTF so ended up using my SBI cashback card in my Norway trip(3.5 percent markup fee).
I got to know about Scapia yesterday via instagram, got onboarded instantly in 20 mins including VKYC and I got a good limit as well
First month Lounge access is free right? Because you cannot wait for statement to be generated after spending 5k for VIP unlock
Do you guys think they would be able to sustain zero markup fee for a year or more?
Also their 10% and 20% coins just translate to 2 and 4 percent, that too of use in Scapia but its okay for LTF card

Lastly I would like to have your 2 cents on whether I should keep SBI Cashback Card( 2nd year onwards 999+gst with no lounge access as well). Though gives me 5 percent Cashback
Hello, lucky you got a good limit.
The only thing mentioned about fuel is that Scapia Coins will not accrue for fuel surcharge. So I don't think there is any waiver.
First month you will get 2 lounge access (as most of cc and dc). As per TnC 5 days after the statement of 5k you get unlimited access.
No thoughts on other questions.

NikhilG

TF Select
Hello, lucky you got a good limit.
The only thing mentioned about fuel is that Scapia Coins will not accrue for fuel surcharge. So I don't think there is any waiver.
First month you will get 2 lounge access (as most of cc and dc). As per TnC 5 days after the statement of 5k you get unlimited access.
No thoughts on other questions.
There was a comment earlier which said that 500 rs fuel at a bunk reflected just 500 in statement. Not sure if there is an update to that.

Also, any idea if there is any debit card which offers zero makup fee on international atm withdrawals as if I use scapia credit card for international atm it would attract lot of cash advance fees

telescope

TF Ace
There was a comment earlier which said that 500 rs fuel at a bunk reflected just 500 in statement. Not sure if there is an update to that.

Also, any idea if there is any debit card which offers zero makup fee on international atm withdrawals as if I use scapia credit card for international atm it would attract lot of cash advance fees
IndusInd indie debit card (megastar variant) has 0 atm international withdrawal charges and 0 markup. But, some fellow members reported that it doesn't work properly. Somewhere it works, somewhere it doesn't.

You can go for niyo equitas or niyo dcb. No markup but atm charges are there.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
tried to apply for scapia card, don't have any fedral card but have fi account
it is saying i was rejected beacuse fedral has pre approved offer for me.
i don't have any relationship with fedral bank except fi account

what is this :
You don't have an offer for the Scapia Federal Credit card​
As per the bank's internal policy, we are currently extending only one Credit card product per customer. As you are one of the customers who have a pre approved offer from the bank for a credit card, we are unable to offer any other variant of the credit card.​

krishc

TF Ace

what is this :
As per the bank's internal policy, we are currently extending only one Credit card product per customer. As you are one of the customers who have a pre approved offer from the bank for a credit card, we are unable to offer any other variant of the credit card.​
did you get a CIBIL hit for this nonsensical stuff from Federal ?

AritraSaha

TF Legend

The track-record of fintech company are not good, they have devalue their product after 1-2 years.(fi, Jupiter)

There is 2 lac spent based fee waiver options in sbi cb.. plz check that.. its a vary good cc.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
IndusInd indie debit card (megastar variant) has 0 atm international withdrawal charges and 0 markup. But, some fellow members reported that it doesn't work properly. Somewhere it works, somewhere it doesn't.

You can go for niyo equitas or niyo dcb. No markup but atm charges are there.
Also indusind have exclusive dc.. same benifit as indie..

Thats works properly i guess..

Indie app is development stages.. not stable yet.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier

what is this :
can anyone tell me what this is ?

what is this :
The same thing happened to me! I tried it 2nd time yesterday (the first time got rejected due to multiple enquiries) but wtf!! What is this new bullshit?! I don't even know what pre-approved card they are talking about!! I checked my fi (my only relation with federal bank is this fi account) but no credit card offer. Never encountered such BS reason!